Coast 2 Coast AM

Apocalypse

Just thought I'd start a thread where peeps can discuss issues raised in this show ... I assume at least SOME of you Paranormalholics love this show too!

Below, I will edit in or post on some cool episodes I've listened to recently.

Delete if there is a current thread like this, and point me to it!

Himalayan Hermit

I love the show although being out of US now, I can't listen to it unless I find a specific episode being highly recommended or of interest to me, which is when I rip it from Youtube. I first got introduced to it via Steven Gibbs and then listened to some of Art Bell's old shows (Gibbs, Madman Marcum, Mel's Hole, etc). John Titor and Philadelphia Experiment, Al Bielek etc have been great shows too.

TnWatchdog

I'm a C2C Insider, which is handy to have. Here is an interview with historian and broadcaster Raymond Wiley on the Georgia Guidestones. The guideline that states... maintain the human population under 500 million is interesting...do we have a few billion volunteers out there?

TnWatchdog

I listened to the 11/22/12 C2C interview with esoteric researcher Drunvalo Melchizedek regarding Mayan predictions and the pole shift. The weakening of the earth's magnetic field and reversal will also effect our inner magnetic field, which I found interesting enough to listen and post his first interview done on 9/9/09.

titorite

I'm a C2C Insider, which is handy to have. Here is an interview with historian and broadcaster Raymond Wiley on the Georgia Guidestones. The guideline that states... maintain the human population under 500 million is interesting...do we have a few billion volunteers out there?

That place is a vandalism magnet.... I myself have my own trip planned there one day ... Every human being should take a moment to destroy those stones

So I went to google maps to look for them for that trip I plan then I looked at the reviews..... Things like this don't normally have reviews... this one has over 20 reviews.... Most favourable... VERY favourable.

Proly eleitest children looking at the previous generations ideas in stone.... fuck em all for their lack of humanity.