COCBGITYGAWTRMSAIWOAITYTOMPP

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I'f you're wondering what the hell the title means, I'll tell you now. "Cured of Cancer but god it took you guys a while to read my signature and it was only after I told you to on my profile post". Anyways, this wasn't a miracle that happened overnight. I've been cured for quite a while now, and it was actually @MeditationSync who I first told about 3 weeks ago after he messaged me to "hang in there" (by the way good to know people still care). Anyways just wanted to let everyone know this, if you have any questions just ask.

TnWatchdog

Glad to hear that you're okay and cured of cancer. I'm sure it has been a difficult and challenging time for you and all involved but as you stated...miracles do happen.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'f you're wondering what the hell the title means, I'll tell you now. "Cured of Cancer but god it took you guys a while to read my signature and it was only after I told you to on my profile post". Anyways, this wasn't a miracle that happened overnight. I've been cured for quite a while now, and it was actually @MeditationSync who I first told about 3 weeks ago after he messaged me to "hang in there" (by the way good to know people still care). Anyways just wanted to let everyone know this, if you have any questions just ask.

I haven't been on in a while. Congratulations fellow cancer survivor!

titorite

By the way I'm cancer free so if you see this make sure to tell me and I'll explain everything in a post

OK when ever your ready