Col. Richard French Admits USAF had him Coverup UFOs

iknowitall

Col. Richard French worked for the USAF and stated during the Citizen Hearing disclosure in Washing DC that his primary job was to cover-up UFO sightings by citizens for the Government.

What do you think?

TnWatchdog

I'm surprised he is still breathing as most whistle blowers end up a front page statistic...dead. Government is a word that means a group of liars with their only objective...control for their selfish gain. I'm surprised that Col. French came clean. One wish I have is full UFO disclosure in my life time...I want to meet an alien.

BlastTyrant

Problem with disclosure is even if the Gov comes clean "ya right" society will still never believe it, we need the ET's to come down and physically show them self's to us.

Samstwitch

I'm surprised he is still breathing as most whistle blowers end up a front page statistic...dead. Government is a word that means a group of liars with their only objective...control for their selfish gain. I'm surprised that Col. French came clean. One wish I have is full UFO disclosure in my life time...I want to meet an alien.

Actually, there has been Disclosure among military officials and personnel since the 1990's. I believe the government has been slowly trying to let the public in on some of their alien-related secrets. Perhaps it's a preparatory measure taken just in case ET's decide to reveal themselves to the public on a large scale.

iknowitall

Problem with disclosure is even if the Gov comes clean "ya right" society will still never believe it, we need the ET's to come down and physically show them self's to us.

I don't know. If the Government came clean I would believe them as would many, many people in my opinion. But they won't until they land and walk out on the steps of Washington or in the middle of time square.

ZeoEmeraude

I feel that the only way we can have full and complete disclosure is to witness a mass contact event in a major city such as New York or L.A. I'm talking about something like massive ships or a large number of ships that just descend and sit. That whole "V" or Independence Day type event...just without all of the death and invasion type crap that Hollywood spits out.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
this could be the time we are finely going to get the truth. here in the US we have this col. French coming clean about it.. and now this shows up at the same time also>>>>

former prime minister of canada

2 Living ETs Working with US Government

Khaos

where the wild things are

Meet an alien? Hell, I'd like to go back to their home planet with them.

Khaos

where the wild things are
What I find interesting about this alien conspiracy is, how its gotten more attention in recent years, with other countries disclosing UFO documents. Also our own government here in the states has teased us a few times.

Examples:

The White House responds to the creepy alien body guards conspiracy

The shape shifting SS agent. White House responded with a sarcastic comment, but still, teased at the realm of possibility.

Jaden Smith Believes In Aliens And Somehow, President Obama Reaffirmed These Beliefs

Cannot confirm nor deny? If you cannot speak on the subject of something, that means there is a subject to talk about, right?

It wouldn't surprise me if the government eventually does come clean. Sure they might cover it up and say "oh the aliens are no longer here" when they still are, but perhaps at least give some tidbits out and prove we are not alone...