Cola Killers?

KiraSjon

Cola Killers?

I saw this...I thought it was interesting. Maybe y'all will too. I'm not encouraging or discouraging supporting this or not - that's all up to you. The information is what I caught my attention.

It came from this link: http://www.killercoke.org/

Here's a synopsis from the site:
THE TWO FACES OF COCA-COLA
Isidro Segundo Gil, an employee at a Coca-Cola bottling plant in Colombia, was killed at his workplace by paramilitary thugs. His children, now living in hiding with relatives, understand all too well why their homeland is known as \"a country where union work is like carrying a tombstone on your back. Learn More

Douglas Daft, former Chairman and CEO of the Coca-Cola Co., raked in more than $105 million in compensation for 2001. He owns 3.5 million Coke shares and 9,413 shares of SunTrust, where he sits on the Board of Directors. Learn More

CaryP

Re: Cola Killers?

Interesting find Kira. But Coke is not the only global mega-corporation that resorts to "whatever" to get what it wants. There are worse/more dangerous players than Coke. Doens't make them right, just not quite as slimy. IMO the most dangerous of the globalists are the global banking cartels (central banks). They operate with impunity, have all the money they want, pay no taxes and operate without fear of oversight or audit. They want you gone? You be gone, and you stay gone. (Sorry, couldn't help the Pulp Fiction line.)

Cary