Cold Electricity

HikuTechy

goes from kilowatt(kw), megawatt(mw), gigawatt(gw), terawatt(tw)...
oh he said megawatt output.
not sure what zw is unless he means gigawatt or terawatt. Prob one of those.
That would be zettawatt. zeptowatt would most likely be too small to be of any use for anything. I think its a typo, since zetta means such a big amount as a thousand-billion-billions.
lasersaber has some good joule circuit arrangements

Cold electricity can mean many things apparently. From what I've read, it might be like when it was explained to me about holes in the electron flow of transistors, the electrons work in one direction and the holes in the other (in a circuit). This is my best guess as to what actual cold electricity might be. A kind of capacitive effect (the holes being dielectric) or something similar. The holes apparently can carry charges, but this is rarely used in conventional electronics.

NaturalPhilosopher

That would be zettawatt. zeptowatt would most likely be too small to be of any use for anything. I think its a typo, since zetta means such a big amount as a thousand-billion-billions.

lasersaber has some good joule circuit arrangements

Cold electricity can mean many things apparently. From what I've read, it might be like when it was explained to me about holes in the electron flow of transistors, the electrons work in one direction and the holes in the other (in a circuit). This is my best guess as to what actual cold electricity might be. A kind of capacitive effect (the holes being dielectric) or something similar. The holes apparently can carry charges, but this is rarely used in conventional electronics.
nah cold electricity is a reverse of entropy
cold electric systems also cause spacetime curvature where time slows and antigravity is generated same time

HikuTechy

nah cold electricity is a reverse of entropy
cold electric systems also cause spacetime curvature where time slows and antigravity is generated same time
What does reverse of entropy mean to you?

Electron holes get positive charges, which means negative voltage readings, they are quasiparticles and bigger than electrons. The differently oriented potential used may draw heat in to contribute to the potential.

Last edited:

HikuTechy

reverse of time
2nd law has a time arrow
home.cern/science/physics/antimatter
physics.stackexchange.com/questions/391/is-anti-matter-matter-going-backwards-in-time
Since antimatter and matter supposedly annihilate on contact, the closest you can get in a regular setting is with electron holes/quasiparticles charged positively (at least this is my best theory at this point)

NaturalPhilosopher

well, funny you say that
cern was testing to see if their created antihydrogen falls upwards
they think antimatter emits antigrav

so yeah there's a connection to a form of higher symmetry

HikuTechy

This here is very interesting for cold electricity enthusiasts;
rexresearch.com/seike/seike.htm#naudin

Note where it says "Some features of the novel energy"
"...different from ordinary electrical power because it is negative. It will have a low temperature..." There's a lot of further explanations and related material to read.

This here is very interesting for cold electricity enthusiasts;
rexresearch.com/seike/seike.htm#naudin

Note where it says "Some features of the novel energy"
"...different from ordinary electrical power because it is negative. It will have a low temperature..." There's a lot of further explanations and related material to read.
That sure looks complicated