Color Omens

Khaos

where the wild things are
You know what an omen is, right? Its a sign, usually, foreshadowing an event, something usually negative, but could be positive.

I try not to be superstitious, but I believe in omens, and I happen to have a color omen... I say its a color aversion, but it is an omen. The color is green, and the shade is neon. Neon Green.

I got out of a relationship last year, and my ex he wore this neon green hoodie. And that relationship was nothing but manipulating, lying, and emotional abuse. But here is the interesting thing... anytime drama happened afterwards... neon green showed up before the drama. I started taking notice of this. And I did some backtracking, anytime I was in a situation with a lot of emotional stress, like a breakup, disaster relationship, disaster dating, family member loss, neon green showed up before those events... neon green seems to herald nasty, negative things for me.

Its not an situation where if I see neon green somewhere, like an object, that something bad will happen, its more when someone associates with neon green.

I will give a really good example. In February I was dating this guy, and he bought a new pair of shoes, that had neon green on them. We went back to his place, and we started making out in his bedroom, he is 23, lives with his parents, and his parents came home, and his mom walked right into his bedroom. She got really nasty with me at the sight of us half naked... but anyways... that is it! Neon green! He had neon green shoes, and then boom, something dramatic happened!

So I have a question... does anyone else have the same? Is there a color that you associate with misfortune? Where you have noticed, time and time again, this particular color shows up and negativity follows soon afterwards, each and every time? It might not even be a color, is there an object, item, food, drink, smell, taste, sound, song, etc that you attribute misfortune to, that is an omen for you?

I am curious because, I know I am not alone in this, there has to be someone out there who has an aversion to the color neon green, and who like me has experienced misfortune and ill events, in succession when encountering neon green.

Miscellaneous

If something negative happens to me, time would go fast for me before it happens but I don't always pay it any mind cuz everyday is drama day for me. Well I don't know if that counts as an omen tho

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It's cool that you got to notice and keep track these events. I didn't experience anything like this, but I think it might mean as much as a déjà vu.

Did you notice times when that green color showed up, but nothing special or bad happened?

Carl Miller

@Khaos
I will give a really good example. In February I was dating this guy, and he bought a new pair of shoes, that had neon green on them. We went back to his place, and we started making out in his bedroom, he is 23, lives with his parents, and his parents came home, and his mom walked right into his bedroom. She got really nasty with me at the sight of us half naked... but anyways... that is it! Neon green! He had neon green shoes, and then boom, something dramatic happened!

Allright, bro. Thanks for being candid. By the way the word 'candid' speaks of 'white' and white is a nice word for frankness. I like it to see candidness on the internet. It got us near to something true. Yeah. Life is a drama, at times, it is a comedy. We seem to be here to learn. Whiteness is a synonym for truthfulness. Perhaps candidness is an omen for truthfulness.