Coming in contact with Dr. Steven Greer

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
As a lot of you guys are already aware, I'm seeking contact with ETs for the purpose of doing something related to time travel. And as I recall, Dr. Steven Greer is the right person to talk to regarding ET contact. I remember him suggesting some sort of deep meditation for that, and I've tried emailing him a week ago.

In the email, I gave a brief description of myself and my interest in meditation and ET contact, without mentioning my desire for time travel, of course. Unfortunately, I have not received any response to my inquiry, and I'm writing this today as @TimeFlipper suggested I give Dr. Greer's organization a week to respond.

Since a whole week has passed since I sent that email, I'm gonna try out a Plan B. If email's not the right way to go about contacting Dr. Greer, is there another way to get in touch with him or someone else who is strongly connected with ETs?

Any comments or suggestions @PaulaJedi or anyone else?

TimeFlipper

As a lot of you guys are already aware, I'm seeking contact with ETs for the purpose of doing something related to time travel. And as I recall, Dr. Steven Greer is the right person to talk to regarding ET contact. I remember him suggesting some sort of deep meditation for that, and I've tried emailing him a week ago.

In the email, I gave a brief description of myself and my interest in meditation and ET contact, without mentioning my desire for time travel, of course. Unfortunately, I have not received any response to my inquiry, and I'm writing this today as @TimeFlipper suggested I give Dr. Greer's organization a week to respond.

Since a whole week has passed since I sent that email, I'm gonna try out a Plan B. If email's not the right way to go about contacting Dr. Greer, is there another way to get in touch with him or someone else who is strongly connected with ETs?

Any comments or suggestions @PaulaJedi or anyone else?

You will find everything you need regarding Steven Greer on the internet....I simply typed into my browser, "Dr Steven Greer Method of Deep Meditation For Contacting Aliens"...You will find many postings to help you, especially one posting where it mentions 2 CD`s he made on that topic of contacting Aliens by meditation....Have Fun :D..

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Most aliens turn out to be mundane and boring as **** unless they are giving you plans for a time machine or something.

Not knowing as much about aliens as you do, i think you will discover that ClassicalFans Raison d`etre IS hoping to have conversations with Aliens regarding Time-Travelling ;) :D..

steven chiverton

the best way to contact et is through a ghost box , even steve huff at huffparanormal.com had the reptilians come through in a ghost box session and others have made contact with et on the ghost box to

Mayhem

Zenith
Its more of what have you got to offer them? Probably nothing they have already seen.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@steven chiverton - Interesting idea! I wonder how much a ghost box costs.

@Mayhem - If you saw enough of what I have planned, you'd see in general that my plans are in line with some of theirs, the benevolent races that is. What I've got to offer is a series of changes that might very well create a sooner peace on Earth and a better universe. I'm assuming you haven't watched enough, if anything at all, of Ancient Aliens, a History Channel series.

And as you can see, I don't delete every post against my beliefs you make, including those two you put above. In fact, your skepticism feeds into my drive to accomplish my goals anyway. I only delete posts in cases where they are off-topic, rude, or otherwise not appropriate at all.