Comparisons and Contrasts

PyRo99

Comparisons and Contrasts

So, now that most of us have established the fact that Buscho is up to absolutely no good, lets look at how screwed we are. Yeeha.

First of all, we've got Hitler, Mussolini, Hiro Hito, Hideki Tojo, and Franco. Though, Franco wasn't apart of the Second World War, he was still very much a Dictator/Facist. And then you have the allied one, named Stalin. Though Stalin wasn't as notorious, he was basically a Dictator.

Franklin, Churchill, Stalin, And the French Vichy worked together to take down the Germans, Japanese, and Italians. Right now, if you view how the world is working, you will simply notice who is on whose side. Great Britain, and the United States, are basically entangled with each other, and you have the Australians. And then you have the French and Germans on the other side.

Now, we have a problem. You have Bush, who is almost a dictator. You have the Department of Homeland Security, which faintly reminds us of the German Gestapo. We've got FEMA Camps, which are a direct representation of Concentration Camps. We do not have Death camps yet, though I'm sure there are some but they are hidden.

Hitler, used fear to get to his people. He burned books so they wouldn't get ideals on how to over throw the government. This is where Bushco is going wrong, he is giving the American Public Ample time to wake up. If/When We wake up, its game over for them. So long as there is not Martial Law in effect. Chances are, were screwed, but you can hope.

We've got the DHS running the Alert System of a Terrorist attack, every which way. We haven't had the Status go to a Red Alert yet, but I'm sure thats only a matter of months. And this invokes fear into people, another trait that all of the Facists used to get to their people.

Hitler came into power in 1933, same year as Roosevelt. However, Bush came into office in 2000. It has been Four years, and we have over taken 2 countries. That means every two years, we seize a new country. However, the French and the Germans are getting very testy as to who we invade. They want things to go past the United Nations.

It didn't really matter did it? We still went directly around the United Nations, just as much as Hitler went around the Treaty of Versailles, and the League of Nations. He invaded the Polish Corridor, though this was because land was taken away from him. Bush, has invaded Afghanistan, and found the Taliban. You know whats remarkable, is that Russia is just a few countries up. We experienced the Cold War, which we attest was the end of tensions between us and the Russians.

We now have the National Drivers Liscenses, and Biometic Cards, which are in the process. This is a direct invasion of privacy, and Identify theft will be largely reported. Though, they'll say it is for our own "Safety". No, our own safety is being intruded upon, you are making matters worse for us, yet nobody sees the fact that we are sitting ducks.

There is one thing separting us from Invasion, and that is another War. The invasion of Iraq, was an "appeasement". Nobody did anything back, for the invasion of Iraq, which was uncalled for. Hussein was a dictator, but that does not mean that Bush is not.

We strive for freedom across the globe, because we think that it will lead to peace. But we are so full of ourselves(Nationalism), that we are becoming very Cocky. We flaunt it everywhere, that it was easy to get Iraq. That is suffice to say that the USA backed away from the Russians. The French and the Germans are building probably, military(Militarism).

As you can tell, I have been hinting at Causes of the Second World War. And if you haven't been able to find which are which, you'll notice a few are directly pointed at. World War III, will not be fought with nukes, contary to what you all assume. We all think that, but the fact is, they won't be used. There are other weapons that will be used. Using a Nuke on the United States, is just a death wish. And every President/Prime Minister/Dictator/King/Queen knows this. You are simply asking for your country to be erased off the map.

So we have invoked fear in other countries, this is where Hitler had it worse off. Countries feared him, because of WWI. They didn't want to start another war, however if the USA is allowed to continue their stomping around, it is a mere years before European Countries are Invaded.

There are other things to be discussed, such as other facist things.

The Great Depression, was but a memory of tomorrow. Once the Depression of this decade hits, it'll make the Great Depression look like a Baby. And all the world will suffer. It won't just be the USA. The Dollar is shrinking drastically and quickly. It is a mere months/years. If everyone survives this period, nobody will talk about WWII as being the worst war, it'll be WWIII they will be talking about.

I pledge allegiance to the United States of America, everyday that I am in school, NOT to the United States Government. Meaning, I pledge myself to the American People, not to the Government, since they have Sovereign Immunity. If they have Immunity, and the rest of America does not. That does not do Justice to anyone. 3,000 lives have died, and we are taking down countries that are not apart of this at all.

And yet the man in office, is creating Treason. And the chances of Impeachment are next to impossible. With the Senate and the House in Republican Control, impeachment is impossible.

Our next best bet, for this to remain peaceful, for those in the USA. Write to your Congressional Members, get petitions, and start getting people to want to Secede from the Union. That is the final, thing we can do. We are not going to be able to pull out of this unharmed, but I can assure you that the lives lost, will be going for a good cause.

And for a friendly reminder, I'm not encouraging anything. So if a Government Employee is reading this, better luck next time.

StarLord

Re: Comparisons and Contrasts

The ONLY choice we have is nonviolent resistance. Once the very first shot is fired from our side, we hand the opposition 'card blanche' to react in any fashion they choose. If we persist in a nonviolent stance, that stance alone and of itself will cleave their ranks more powerfully than bloodshed ever could.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Oh God, I've got to tie you up in knots again in this thread, Pyro.

sosuemetoo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Grayson\")</div>
Oh God, I've got to tie you up in knots again in this thread, Pyro.[/b]

*hands rope to Grayson and scissors to Pyro*

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PyRo99\")</div>
So, now that most of us have established the fact that Buscho is up to absolutely no good, lets look at how screwed we are. Yeeha.

First of all, we've got Hitler, Mussolini, Hiro Hito, Hideki Tojo, and Franco. Though, Franco wasn't apart of the Second World War, he was still very much a Dictator/Facist. And then you have the allied one, named Stalin. Though Stalin wasn't as notorious, he was basically a Dictator.[/b]

Stalin did kill 18 MILLION Jews during and just after WW II, which makes him more than just a Dictator Pyro.

Franklin, Churchill, Stalin, And the French Vichy worked together to take down the Germans, Japanese, and Italians. Right now, if you view how the world is working, you will simply notice who is on whose side. Great Britain, and the United States, are basically entangled with each other, and you have the Australians. And then you have the French and Germans on the other side.

No, the Vichy French did not, they were a Government sanctioned by Germany. The never met the Japanese in armed combat and the Italians never left Italy or Libya, so the French did not fight them either.

The UK and the US are not entangled, you may favour this World view, but we have more in common with Germany and France than ever we would with the US.

Now, we have a problem. You have Bush, who is almost a dictator. You have the Department of Homeland Security, which faintly reminds us of the German Gestapo. We've got FEMA Camps, which are a direct representation of Concentration Camps. We do not have Death camps yet, though I'm sure there are some but they are hidden.

FEMA camps are not a direct representation of concentration camps... 6 Million Murdered Jews are spinning in their graves with that comment. A concentration camp is the last stop before death, it is a place where dignity has no demesne and humanity no rights.

Hitler, used fear to get to his people. He burned books so they wouldn't get ideals on how to over throw the government. This is where Bushco is going wrong, he is giving the American Public Ample time to wake up. If/When We wake up, its game over for them. So long as there is not Martial Law in effect. Chances are, were screwed, but you can hope.

No, Hitler did not rule through fear, he ruled with love, adulation, adoration, absolutely and completely. Read your History Pyro.

We've got the DHS running the Alert System of a Terrorist attack, every which way. We haven't had the Status go to a Red Alert yet, but I'm sure thats only a matter of months. And this invokes fear into people, another trait that all of the Facists used to get to their people.

Fascism is a state of mind, a fairly nationalistic one to boot. Fear plays no part in the dream, so not ALL fascists use this fear driven totallitarianism to get to their people... whatever that means.

Hitler came into power in 1933, same year as Roosevelt. However, Bush came into office in 2000. It has been Four years, and we have over taken 2 countries. That means every two years, we seize a new country. However, the French and the Germans are getting very testy as to who we invade. They want things to go past the United Nations.

What? Give a source for this opinion on Federal Expansionism that the US is undertaking???

It didn't really matter did it? We still went directly around the United Nations, just as much as Hitler went around the Treaty of Versailles, and the League of Nations. He invaded the Polish Corridor, though this was because land was taken away from him. Bush, has invaded Afghanistan, and found the Taliban. You know whats remarkable, is that Russia is just a few countries up. We experienced the Cold War, which we attest was the end of tensions between us and the Russians.

Drivel.

We now have the National Drivers Liscenses, and Biometic Cards, which are in the process. This is a direct invasion of privacy, and Identify theft will be largely reported. Though, they'll say it is for our own \"Safety\". No, our own safety is being intruded upon, you are making matters worse for us, yet nobody sees the fact that we are sitting ducks.

There is one thing separting us from Invasion, and that is another War. The invasion of Iraq, was an \"appeasement\". Nobody did anything back, for the invasion of Iraq, which was uncalled for. Hussein was a dictator, but that does not mean that Bush is not.

More drivel.

We strive for freedom across the globe, because we think that it will lead to peace. But we are so full of ourselves(Nationalism), that we are becoming very Cocky. We flaunt it everywhere, that it was easy to get Iraq. That is suffice to say that the USA backed away from the Russians. The French and the Germans are building probably, military(Militarism).

The French and Germans are building what? Tonka toys? Probably Military... what! Gobbledygook and drivel.

As you can tell, I have been hinting at Causes of the Second World War. And if you haven't been able to find which are which, you'll notice a few are directly pointed at. World War III, will not be fought with nukes, contary to what you all assume. We all think that, but the fact is, they won't be used. There are other weapons that will be used. Using a Nuke on the United States, is just a death wish. And every President/Prime Minister/Dictator/King/Queen knows this. You are simply asking for your country to be erased off the map.

That's all you do, hint. At what, is the mystery here, conspiracies abound, if we can dweome them from this drivel. Hints are offered, erasers are proffered, facts are scarce.

So we have invoked fear in other countries, this is where Hitler had it worse off. Countries feared him, because of WWI. They didn't want to start another war, however if the USA is allowed to continue their stomping around, it is a mere years before European Countries are Invaded.

Don't talk crap, Europe invaded... you are seeing a future which can not exist Pyro...

There are other things to be discussed, such as other facist things.

The Great Depression, was but a memory of tomorrow. Once the Depression of this decade hits, it'll make the Great Depression look like a Baby. And all the world will suffer. It won't just be the USA. The Dollar is shrinking drastically and quickly. It is a mere months/years. If everyone survives this period, nobody will talk about WWII as being the worst war, it'll be WWIII they will be talking about.

I pledge allegiance to the United States of America, everyday that I am in school, NOT to the United States Government. Meaning, I pledge myself to the American People, not to the Government, since they have Sovereign Immunity. If they have Immunity, and the rest of America does not. That does not do Justice to anyone. 3,000 lives have died, and we are taking down countries that are not apart of this at all.

And yet the man in office, is creating Treason. And the chances of Impeachment are next to impossible. With the Senate and the House in Republican Control, impeachment is impossible.

Our next best bet, for this to remain peaceful, for those in the USA. Write to your Congressional Members, get petitions, and start getting people to want to Secede from the Union. That is the final, thing we can do. We are not going to be able to pull out of this unharmed, but I can assure you that the lives lost, will be going for a good cause.

And for a friendly reminder, I'm not encouraging anything. So if a Government Employee is reading this, better luck next time.

And that's were I bow out, this is nonesense, scaremongering nonesense. Do you want a world where these delusions are real, do you think that the USA invading Europe will come to pass? Have you such a small grip on history, that you can convince yourself that any of this is true?

PyRo99

Stalin did kill 18 MILLION Jews during and just after WW II, which makes him more than just a Dictator Pyro.

And he was still living? Prove it.

The UK and the US are not entangled, you may favour this World view, but we have more in common with Germany and France than ever we would with the US.

I never once said that they are entangled in one anothers bull****************. Though, to each his own. We all see the world from our countries perspective. Ask someone in France, and I'm sure they'll have some kind of different opinion as well.

FEMA camps are not a direct representation of concentration camps... 6 Million Murdered Jews are spinning in their graves with that comment. A concentration camp is the last stop before death, it is a place where dignity has no demesne and humanity no rights.

This comment will swing both ways. But how do you know? Have you ever been in a FEMA camp? They are used to kill you, and train you to be the Government's bitch.

No, Hitler did not rule through fear, he ruled with love, adulation, adoration, absolutely and completely. Read your History Pyro.

So your saying that Jews didn't live in fear? Mmm...On the Contrary I think you need to take a swing at your own comment.

Don't talk crap, Europe invaded... you are seeing a future which can not exist Pyro...

Am I seeing a future that cannot exist? Or are you just trying to deny the fact that it is possible? Who is going to stop Russia and China?

And that's were I bow out, this is nonesense, scaremongering nonesense. Do you want a world where these delusions are real, do you think that the USA invading Europe will come to pass? Have you such a small grip on history, that you can convince yourself that any of this is true?

Oh Yeah, and were going to be stopped? You've got bigger threats to worry about than us, as you can tell.

OH Yes, and one last thing. You are beating a dead horse. Please, keep smacking away, I won't deter you from your joy.

StarLord

Perhaps it was the Gestapo and the SS that ruled with fear. Hitler ruled with oratory genius, slight insanity and a very strong propensity towards substituting his immediate atmosphere with acetic acid and methane.