psychic

Complete cleansing!

This has helped me A LOT!!!!!!!!!!

How You Can Prevent Alien and Military Abductions

by Michael Relfe

Updated with new information April 2005
(Please re-read the entire article)
INTRODUCTION

We, Michael and Stephanie Relfe, discovered the following through our own experience. For background information, please read "The Mars Records", Books 1 and 2 which are free to download from www.TheMarsRecords.com. In those books you will learn how Michael was abducted once a month for a number of years. Later, in July 2001 Stephanie was abducted by reptilians when she was pregnant. They stole our two month old pre-term daughter.

read more...

darkbreed

Re: Complete cleansing!

Dont know about that, but its kinda intersesting that you post that article today, as I was reading the exact same one just a couple hours ago myself.. strange :S

StarLord

Sorry, but you are using Witchcraft to defeat Witchcraft and it's a big waste of time in my humble opinion. Hint: by going through all that ritual repetition of 'protecting' each organ and everything in sight plus next tuesday, it's the exact same thing as 'casting' a spell. Live by the sword die by the sword, the above is part of the dark side. Invoking jesus into the morass is hialrious to say the least.

You can save a month of time each night by simply creating a white light to surround you and know that nothing can enter that space, case closed.

Jesus was a very great Master some 2000 years ago. Do you think it's wise to involve a Master of that caliber in a invocation of this dark type? You sure have a dim view of Jesus. Many years ago you might be be surprised to find that those above incantations included a different name to ask for help.

psychic

Darkbreed: Stranger things have happenned! ;)

Starlord: Thanks for your opinion.We often see in things and in others
what lies in ourselves.I don't think calling on jesus and angels to protect
you is dark witchcraft.All the best! :)

darkbreed

Oh and yeah btw, the method Starlord mentions is usually what I do if I feel its needed for some reason, it works out, tried and tested :)

StarLord

Psychic,
I would be pretty sure If I was doing something like that. It's something I learned very long ago not to do. Surrounding yourself with white light like a cocoon is more than sufficient.
If I am not mistaken the person you're invoking in long finished with the physical plane, it's not their 'beat' as it were.