Complexities involving The Karmic Law- Reincarnation

Krish

Speculation or fact, anything providing optimism in the future helps humankind.

IT ALWAYS IS...and thank you. In fact that is how we developed our technology by people who understood that without telling it outward...except Galileo had a little problem with the Church...kinda...thing...(and I know him very well now...but difficult to prove...can not connect Heaven and Earth in the same line under present level of development)

TimeFlipper

Very good point you made about soap operas Carl..
In the UK every night millions of people watch these programs as if they were true representations of actual life, when in reality what they are seeing is mind controlling junk that should have a mental health warning stamped across them, prior to viewing..

Carl Miller

[From the QUOTE="TimeFlipper,
Now Obama is pointing out that Trump has been playing a funny talk show. And i am sonewhat a hypocrite cause 3 years ago i was digging into a soap opera called 'The Usurper'.

Carl Miller

Most people tend to limit the idea of reincarnation and confine it to just this planet earth taking for granted our finite minds locked into this small space of time- the insight here is similar to Sagan and his broad-minded view of the universe (with marijuana or not) the cosmos- and we -the human race- living together in perfect harmony with other civilizations probably much more evolved mentally and technologically than ours. Maybe I am overrating such state of affairs. Probably they are actually fed up with us just like parents sometimes have trouble in standing teen-agers in crisis. I only doubt that we would be allowed to reincarnate in their world. Earth bound entities would never fit in more advanced planets. And advanced learners would never agree to go back to high-school.
Have a nice day,

Carl Miller

Some spiritual instructors have taken reincarnation as a big deal issue and have done their best to teach their followers into this belief. Why? Feeding a faith to draw security out of it. For moral purposes since reincarnation has always been stuck to the Karma Law. One would give up misbehaving knowing that one would suffer the consequences of one's own deeds, or one will be awarded a happy life in the future due to his commitment to what is good.
But it is advisable to be reminded that such goodness out of fear will have been only a reaction- the right action does not contradict a 'wrong' one. Right action has never been a by-product. It is not opposed to an 'evil' one.
So methaphisically speaking one can do without sucha belief- I mean-reincarnation.

Taking advantage of the fact that the topic no longer interests people, It feels more at home to work out on it. The possibility of having no response does not bother me, on the contrary. Controversies over and done. A supposed contribution to the files to be preserved to posterity, (if ever).

It is far preposterous suggesting that spiritual authorities were not feeding reincarnation propaganda and also an assumption stating they are doing that innocently and with the best intentions in the world. Perhaps they would never admit to themselves the subtle reasons that moved them in the first place. =A chance to be regarded as the cleverest in all, to be looked up to with admiration, to enjoy high status and privilege among one's peers? (Equals)

RHYS

I admit, I haven't read much more than the title of this thread. But I relate the "karma" principle to religion or some type of spirituality or deity. I know it's very old & the concept's been around for centuries. But it seems to have gotten "trendy" in recent yrs, becoming quite new in our modern lexicon. I understand there are many (most?) who have thorough knowledge of karma's origins and respect it. However, the term so casually flops out of people's mouths most everywhere you go now - by ppl who arent aware of its origins and practices.

Hmm.. Now I have a question: if one doesn't adhere or believe in such a concept as karma, do you believe that person must also suffer/benefit from its principles? Like with anything I guess, simple belief in something doesn't necessarily make it "true".