concept of time (mine)

Rezz

in my concept, time is constantly divided into new copies, otherwise your decision is known in advance, and your thoughts are false, if my concept is correct, then time is divided depending on the actions of objects, objects so much that it is impossible to count, with this concept people can think, with others not

in my concept, time is constantly divided into new copies, otherwise your decision is known in advance, and your thoughts are false, if my concept is correct, then time is divided depending on the actions of objects, objects so much that it is impossible to count, with this concept people can think, with others not
Are you saying that the actions of objects exist with the ability to divide time into multiple different time lines? And if so do all of these different time lines come with their own space dimensions? And if so then where does all of the energy to cause all of these different space dimensions come from?

Rezz

Are you saying that the actions of objects exist with the ability to divide time into multiple different time lines? And if so do all of these different time lines come with their own space dimensions? And if so then where does all of the energy to cause all of these different space dimensions come from?
then how to prove there is a choice