ConCERNing with CERN

Carl Miller

Today I am concerned with CERN. I have always been a physicist concerned with ethics.
People often express their concern about CERN and now I have many reasons to believe people may be true.
Paranoid i have always been since i got the job. Sooner the bell has rung inside of me that sort of experiment would eventually bring about trouble.

Meddling with other dimensions of reality has always been more than i could handle from the start.
A contact could be made any time, previsibility was out of question, my concern has always been how to send et home after we have brought it into. For et I mean, crypto interdimentional beasts, fairies, dragons and a multifaceted number of other creepy beings.

Anyway I got the job and after some dreadful moments of having creatures made out of plasma manifesting now and then. Still things were under control.
As I commented predictability is out of question regarding dealing with the 'cern of matter'.

Cern (thesaurus.com) = European Laboratory for Particle Physics; formerly called European Organization for Nuclear Research: an international research organization based in Geneva, Switzerland.

Cern (latin origin) = the core, the central part.

So we have been dealing with the core of matter.

If I am breaking laws regarding privacy and secrecy (who would care to take what i write seriously, haha...) Well soon i can expect something unpleasant to happen.
Paranoia started with MIBs, then i made up my mind ets would be trying to implant a chip in my brain...

I am not going to disclose my location because besides the entire fan club of Paris Saint German no one else knows where i live.

The entire extermination is out of question since we are spiritual beings sojourning temporarily on the planet earth, and death does not exist.

Once they put too much gas into the tube and while the particles reached the speed of light and they were on the collision course, the result was anti-protons and the disappearance of our chief. I specialize in quarks and subatomic research in other words i deal with the cern (core) of the matter.
The day our chief disappeared only his clothes, jewelry, watch, wallet, a little bear from his golf club. Instead which we found sitting on his chair was a Sasquatch!

How particles interact with one another in a high speed!

The problem is in the result of this interaction!!!

The initial reason for building a collider was basically = opening a doorway.
After Roswell incident, after the mass histeria in Phoenix, Arizona, after the interdimensional apparitions of crypto-animals, scientist decide to delve deeply into the other realms and dimensions.
They wished to create a portal through which they could have access to other dimensions.
At last they would have found a way to send et home.
From this same portal our chief was sent to an unknown place and the Sasquatch is now in his place.

Some people claim to have spotted our chief whilst they were playing games on the internet. While the chief vanished without a trace now we have to feed the Sasquatch which does nothing but watching TV and eating Pop corn.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@Carl Miller You might remember in1983 at the Montauk Base where the psychic, Duncan Cameron (allegedly) was employed to create time-tunnels from his own mind?....During one of the experiments after Cameron had created a time-portal, a weird beast was brought through it and went on a rampage destroying everything in its sight around the Base...The Scientists had to destroy the transmitter which Camerons thought patterns were going through and subsequently the beast disappeared..

The Montauk scientists were tasked to discover the destructive power of the beast and came up with the notion that it was a part of Duncan Camerons mind called the "ID" that was responsible for it....In Freudian Psychology the ID is that part of the mind which contains all the evil and destructive forces within it...The three parts of the human mind, the Ego ID and Super-Ego...

There was a brilliant movie which came out in 1956 called The Forbidden Planet, and it starred the very young Leslie Nielsen and the lovely Ann Frances...I saw it the following year in the UK when i was11 years old, and for three months after i was drawing everything i could remember from that movie :D...

Briefly, the movie was about the crew of a spaceship going to a planet to find out what had happened to a group of scientists that were sent there...When they got to the planet there was only two people there, Dr Morbius and his lovely Daughter Alteria..
The spaceship lands on the planet and some invisible creature starts killing some of the crew members...eventually they discover it was the ID of Dr Morbius which was coupled to a supercomputer, that created the invisible creature :eek:...The movie was not only brilliant in its production, but the storyline was fantastic for the year the movie was made in 1956...In my humble opinion the movie was two decades in advancement to any other movie of its time...:)...The electronic music throughout the movie, was the first time it was ever used for any movie..

Carl Miller

It seems anecdotal when reality starts to impact us more than science fiction. At times I begin to realize perhaps the gov. esoterical orders the military and other authorities are right in covering up certain realities from the ignorant people. When I observe how easily religious fundamentalist leaders brainwash naive people into their beliefs I realize humanity from planet Earth is on the stage of adolescence regarding development. (Tobe continued...

Carl Miller

Authorities have been lagging into disclosing new sources of energy. Our natural resources will exhaust within 50 or 57 years. Exactly 50 years man began to acquire domain over the anti gravitational technology. The usage of organic fossil fuel will still remain as our own source of energy.
Nevertheless even a child knows authorities will not disclose cheaper more simple harmless types of energy because our entire economical system will collapse....

Carl Miller

My take on Montauk experiments is that it was beforehand a sophisticated extremely organized procedure taken following strict protocols making use of high frequencies of energy focused or converting to a tiny point in the space cloth opening a portal to other dimensions of reality.
Still they could not count on the technology which characterizes CERN.
CERN would have been created by the requirements which did not exist during Montauk experiments. I mean they needed a collider an accelerator of particles. ..

TimeFlipper

Yes Carl at CERN its a large hadron collider which smashes up particles in the "hope" of finding new particles such as the Higgs Boson, and then someone said it could also create black holes or even portals to other dimensions...Actually maybe it was not as sophisticated as the Philadelphia Experiment, because in that experiment it was "meant" to open up a portal into hyperspace and radar invisibility was just a benefit and not a purpose..all allegedly of course :cool:..