Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected September 15-28, 2015

Poison Pen

Hey Paula remember wot i said about news media :p:D

I'm not worried at all. We need to live life the best we can and if it ends suddenly, we're not going to be able to stop it anyway, so why worry?
I agree...don't worry, be happy. I feel in order for the NWO to take place a global catastrophe will be required. This event could explain the rapture and the decressed population that were killed or missing to the survivors. Too many people, in this present world, would resist the NWO but the survivors of a global disaster would get in line to turn in their guns, accept the chip, and obey martial law in exchange for food and safety. So bottom line...get your Big Mac with fries but don't forget to wear your hard hat to protect yourself from falling objects.

Well a global catastrophe is possible. But those in this NWO will have the same problem as everyone else. They have to survive and live through it as well in order to apply their so called power.

TnWatchdog

I'm not worried at all. We need to live life the best we can and if it ends suddenly, we're not going to be able to stop it anyway, so why worry?
I agree...don't worry, be happy. I feel in order for the NWO to take place a global catastrophe will be required. This event could explain the rapture and the decressed population that were killed or missing to the survivors. Too many people, in this present world, would resist the NWO but the survivors of a global disaster would get in line to turn in their guns, accept the chip, and obey martial law in exchange for food and safety. So bottom line...get your Big Mac with fries but don't forget to wear your hard hat to protect yourself from falling objects.

Well a global catastrophe is possible. But those in this NWO will have the same problem as everyone else. They have to survive and live through it as well in order to apply their so called power.
They may crawl into a bunker or mountain to escape where they have supplies to survive. We have many threads here regarding the many bunkers out there....even ancient civilizations have had a underground existence for whatever reason. I don't like dark places so is anything hits you'll find me with a cheesburger in hand at some burger place.. lol

Poison Pen

They may crawl into a bunker or mountain to escape where they have supplies to survive. We have many threads here regarding the many bunkers out there....even ancient civilizations have had a underground existence for whatever reason. I don't like dark places so is anything hits you'll find me with a cheesburger in hand at some burger place.. lol

True. But you have to have time to get them. Dooms day may not come with a warning. Of course you can buy a bunker for $50,000!

Vivos - Underground Survival Shelters Design and Construction

TnWatchdog

True. But you have to have time to get them. Dooms day may not come with a warning. Of course you can buy a bunker for $50,000!

I can't imagine spending that much money just to survive a doomsday event that changes everything you ever knew. If I wanted to spend money like that I would go on one heck of a vacation. The guy justs orders the bunker, paid the $50,000, and suffers a heart attack and dies. Moral of the story...something is going to take you out...comet, heart attack, or something else.

Poison Pen

I can't imagine spending that much money just to survive a doomsday event that changes everything you ever knew. If I wanted to spend money like that I would go on one heck of a vacation. The guy justs orders the bunker, paid the $50,000, and suffers a heart attack and dies. Moral of the story...something is going to take you out...comet, heart attack, or something else.

Well I am to ugly to live forever so damn a bunker!

Poison Pen

There you go...anyone can crawl into a dark dreary bunker and hide but it takes a real man to stand up to that mighty incoming comet. lol

True. But it's like those who decide to stay home in the face of a Category 5 hurricane...what the hell are you going to do? Walk out the door and shout "Hey hurricane. Go the other way!" The only one that loses in this scenario most of the time is the home and the home owner.

TnWatchdog

There you go...anyone can crawl into a dark dreary bunker and hide but it takes a real man to stand up to that mighty incoming comet. lol

True. But it's like those who decide to stay home in the face of a Category 5 hurricane...what the hell are you going to do? Walk out the door and shout "Hey hurricane. Go the other way!" The only one that loses in this scenario most of the time is the home and the home owner.
That is why the governments wouldn't tell us too much if a comet or something else was coming. What could we do but panic, not go to work or school, clean out the grocery store shelves, and fight amongst ourselves. We all couldn't be saved if something massive was on our doorstep but there are enough clues out there to somewhat warn us. Several flicks have been done, including several with black Presidents...the plot thickens.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

That is why the governments wouldn't tell us too much if a comet or something else was coming. What could we do but panic, not go to work or school, clean out the grocery store shelves, and fight amongst ourselves. We all couldn't be saved if something massive was on our doorstep but there are enough clues out there to somewhat warn us. Several flicks have been done, including several with black Presidents...the plot thickens.

They'll only save the president and his minions. He has safe houses underground all over the U.S.

Poison Pen

They'll only save the president and his minions. He has safe houses underground all over the U.S.

Yeah like these 10:

10 Impressive Doomsday Bunkers