Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected September 15-28, 2015

Derrick C.

Both NASA and the Federal Emergency Management Agency have been preparing for a global catastrophe…

NASA has launched its ’Hypothetical Asteroid Impact Scenario’, while FEMA’s begun stockpiling on emergency supplies. Is an asteroid armageddon just around the corner?

Lyn Leahz shares about a phone call with her friend who was given inside information about a comet expected to hit the earth between September 15-28, 2015. Almost a year ago, the foreign minister of France three times publicly announced at a White House press conference a 500-day countdown to “climate chaos”, which will end on September 24, 2015. They know what is coming and have already told you – chaos will erupt on this planet in September 2015. Are you listening? Are you prepared? Watch video below:

Source:
Confirmed-2.5 Mile Wide Comet expected September 15-28, 2015 | Paranormal
about time its going to end lol:D:eek:

TnWatchdog

Both NASA and the Federal Emergency Management Agency have been preparing for a global catastrophe…

NASA has launched its ’Hypothetical Asteroid Impact Scenario’, while FEMA’s begun stockpiling on emergency supplies. Is an asteroid armageddon just around the corner?

Lyn Leahz shares about a phone call with her friend who was given inside information about a comet expected to hit the earth between September 15-28, 2015. Almost a year ago, the foreign minister of France three times publicly announced at a White House press conference a 500-day countdown to “climate chaos”, which will end on September 24, 2015. They know what is coming and have already told you – chaos will erupt on this planet in September 2015. Are you listening? Are you prepared? Watch video below:

Source:
6a00d8341d417153ef01538e9c86f9970b-800wi.png

Derrick C.

Source:
View attachment 2104

LOL thats great

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Chicken Littles better haul ass to the bunkers! Now!

na im going to be on my roof watching it drinking the most expsensive bottle of Jack Daniels i can get and enjoy the final firework show LOL :):D:eek:o_0

That's about all it comes down to. For centuries, people have been expecting the planet to just suddenly blow up, but there won't be a thing we can do about it, so just enjoy life and live. When it happens, it happens.

Poison Pen

Paula I love your new found fatalistic attitude...It prevents all depression and worries :)

It's not new found. lol. At least I don't think it is. I'm just learning that worry kills us faster than any dooms day prediction.

I'm just learning that worry kills us faster than any dooms day prediction.

Well in that case the doomsayers should be dying off at an alarming rate because all they do is sit around and worry.