Confirmed...Life On Mars!.

OakFieldAlienz444

Oh god.
lol. Love the sense of humor.
On the other hand it actually kind of irks me that every time I google
"Life on Mars" nothing but the david bowie song pops up.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

You got me with this one, TF!

LOL!

There was a great Time-Travel series brought out on BBC1 about 15 years ago called, Life On Mars, where a cop Chief Inspector has a car accident and is transported back in time to 1973...There is lots of brilliant humour in it plus some great songs from the early 1970s...Its well worth watching Windy!...P.S. What do you call a guy with a hatchet stuck in his head?...Doug :fp: :whistle:..

Wind7

Staff
There was a great Time-Travel series brought out on BBC1 about 15 years ago called, Life On Mars, where a cop Chief Inspector has a car accident and is transported back in time to 1973...There is lots of brilliant humour in it plus some great songs from the early 1970s...Its well worth watching Windy!...P.S. What do you call a guy with a hatchet stuck in his head?...Doug :fp::whistle:..

I will have to check that out, TF.

As for whatever happened to Doug, the Hatcheted.....He was turned into the Dog-Head Guy.

Happily...his one and ONLY appearance as the humour was fairly....'RUFF'.:fp:

Wind7

Staff
Not exactly Life on Mars but....

What have they found on Mars so far?
The Curiosity rover found that ancient Mars had the right chemistry to support living microbes. Curiosity found sulfur, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus and carbon-- key ingredients necessary for life--in the powder sample drilled from the "Sheepbed" mudstone in Yellowknife Bay.

TimeFlipper

Not exactly Life on Mars but....

What have they found on Mars so far?
The Curiosity rover found that ancient Mars had the right chemistry to support living microbes. Curiosity found sulfur, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus and carbon-- key ingredients necessary for life--in the powder sample drilled from the "Sheepbed" mudstone in Yellowknife Bay.

This is Top Secret Windy...Its alleged they found Matt Damon on Mars ;) :D..