Confusion

PyRo99

Confusion

This should be fun, lets see if this confuses anyone. And if it doesn't, you're going to have realize something.

So, on another forum I participate at. There is an arguement going on. They're bickering, bantering, whining, moaning. They're exclaiming they're "Mature", and the others are "immature".

So one person, attacked another, then five jumped in. And then someone made the comment "And I thought I was the scapegoat". They attacked him, the kid that was intially attacked fought back, and was given the ultimatum to leave or be banned. The owner made a post stating to quit arguing now. The kid being attacked, stated some crap and was then banned right after.

Before any of that went down, well, before the owner made his post, I was going to say "If you just shut up, you wouldn't be arguging period". I sat there and thought, "Well then wouldn't I just be opening myself to attack?". And I would just be furthering the arguement as well.

So what is the point of arguing? If you think about it, it takes one domino to fall. But, are you willing to be the domino that resists fighting? You won't be included in the fight, but you are able to view the fight.

So lets watch how this can get confusing.:lol:

Had I attacked, or made a post stating how ignorant. They would fight back stating something and whatever. Had I not attacked, what happens? Nothing. Hardly seems like a choice? You keep your integrity in tact, and your ability to work under pressure.

So, why are we arguing? Execuse me for saying this, but is there any reason to fight, besides the purpose of being RIGHT. And theres always a problem with a loser, hell we even nickname people 'losers'.

But wait, isn't war based on an arguement? Well, what have we here, the formula to peace. Want world peace? Get the Govenment to stop arguing. And if they start aruging, Isolate. And guess what would happen there after? We wouldn't have the threat of "terrorism". If were peaceful, not making wars, not trying to push "Democracy", then I'll be damned.

So, the next time Bushco, or any other person says that Peace on Earth is unattainable. Reflect back at this, if you do not argue, there is nothing but peace left. And that is finding peace in the midst of Chaos. Let the world blow the hell outta each other, if your country isn't, and poses no such threat, because it doesn't hold anything of interest, why would you be of interest?

And that is where I'm leaving it. The Forumla For Peace equals stop arguing.

Seems to easy too be true, try it. And come back to me. But remeber, if someone continues to get underneath your skin, stick to your principles, and do not do anything. For if someone tries and attacks you, gets no reaction because your too busy caught up in the midst of the beauty of things, how will you even be able to pay attention to them?

Here I stop it now, and will highlight and bold, and put it in pink, the formula for peace.

Peace on Earth=Stop Arguging

PyRo99

Re: Confusion

In my daughter's eyes I am a hero
I am strong and wise and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see
She was sent to rescue me
I see who I wanna be
In my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes everyone is equal
Darkness turns to light and the
world is at peace
This miracle God gave to me gives me
strength when I am weak
I find reason to believe
In my daughter's eyes

And when she wraps her hand
around my finger
Oh it puts a smile in my heart
Everything becomes a little clearer
I realize what life is all about

It's hangin' on when your heart
has had enough
It's giving more when you feel like giving up
I've seen the light
It's in my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes I can see the future
A reflection of who I am and what will be
Though she'll grow and someday leave
Maybe raise a family
When I'm gone I hope you see how happy
she made me
For I'll be there
In my daughter's eyes
by Martina McBride ?

Just to add to this thread.

Last night, nothing was on TV. And I was already on the computer for way too long, so I watched Some Home Show, of re-creating a house from scratch. The little girl, had cancer right from birth; Shes' now 18 months old, and just went through her final chemotherapy.

She said something very inspiring, "Love First". At 18 months old, a girl that has been through cancer, so young, and she says "Love First". They even made a book, and yada yada for her. But the Title was, "Love First".

Peace is the answer, which can be ascertained through unconditional love.

StarLord

Well, that's one part of the equation Pyro. But you need to add a few more; Listening, Empathy, Patience and Understanding imho.

thenumbersix

Sometimes people are just plain wrong and some things are worth arguing for.

Though the arguement need not take a form of personal attack against the other person as this just gives ammunition to them to ignore the subject and embark in mud slinging. In this case it is no longer an arguement or discussion but a petty squable.

The English language has many was of saying things without actually saying them...