Conspiracy test

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Conspiracy test

Do you trust everything you are told or do you think there is usually truth in conspiracies?
Psychologist Dr Patrick Leman, of the Royal Holloway University of London, has devised a test to see how conspiratorial you are.
Once you have answered all 15 questions press submit and we will calculate your score. You will then be able to read Dr Leman's analysis.
Let's try this test to see how much truth you put in conpiracy theories.
BBC NEWS | Programmes | Conspiracy Files | Conspiracy test

Here's my score, post yours :)
51-75
Your responses suggest you have a high level of belief in conspiracy theories. You might have reason not to trust others, even people close to you. You may also feel that you are an outsider in terms of society and the political and business decisions that large organisations make.
Num7

Chip Lewis

Re: Conspiracy Test

Conspiracy Test said:
26-50
Your responses indicate that you have a medium level of belief in conspiracy theories. You may well be quite trusting of your close friends, partners, those you work with and others but sometimes cannot be sure of all of them all of the time. You may also feel that your voice in terms of wider political decisions is rarely heard or acted upon, perhaps because government and big business is more concerned with their own interests than with those of the average person.

Whod'a Thunk?

gonzogirl

Chip I'm shocked! My score was the same as num7....High belief in conspiracy theories. Wow I guess my distrust of every government and event shows. I Am on the fence about almost everything...I think. Maybe not.:confused:
I just think that truth is stranger than fiction..

Num7

Administrator
Staff

It doesn't mean that we're crazy lol

In my opinion, the world's probably not what it seems to be.
With everybody trying to control and influence you, it's easy to understand that this influence isn't only about the stuff I buy, the stuff they want me to buy. It's also about jobs, money, politics, war, etc. So it's about everything, and we're the sheeps.

Perhaps I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist after all ?

Num7

gonzogirl

Numenorean7 said:
It doesn't mean that we're crazy lol

In my opinion, the world's probably not what it seems to be.
With everybody trying to control and influence you, it's easy to understand that this influence isn't only about the stuff I buy, the stuff they want me to buy. It's also about jobs, money, politics, war, etc. So it's about everything, and we're the sheeps.

Perhaps I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist after all ?

Num7

I think everything conspiratorial is about money or power.
I mean I think that Princess Diana died in a car driven by a drunk, but maybe the situation was set up for him to be drunk on a certain night and maybe the events that happened were all set up in some way? I mean what would have happened if she had married Dodi Al Fayed?.............
Any situation can be manipulated.....
Dont get me started on JFK:eek:

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well its offical now score of
51-75
very much a wacko, ha ha ha:eek: hell I knew that
who don't trust no-one ha ha ha:eek: no shit sherlock
who couldah guessed:D
was fun thow good game thanks:)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Hey, here's another test of 67 questions about paranormal beliefs. I made it in about 5-10 minutes.
Paranormal Beliefs Test

I've got 31%.
I'm not sure if it's good !?!
According to your score, you don?t believe that people can be gifted with the power to see into the future and predict things to come. You seem to find it hard to believe that psychic practitioners are legitimate, and that someone can indeed possess a ?sixth sense? or the ability to feel and see things that most people can?t.
I've got this comment because of the answers I gave about fortune tellers and gifted people.

Num7

jurgen36

gonzogirl said:
Chip I'm shocked! My score was the same as num7....High belief in conspiracy theories. Wow I guess my distrust of every government and event shows. I Am on the fence about almost everything...I think. Maybe not.:confused:
I just think that truth is stranger than fiction..

I am also shocked, I had exactly the same score. So there must be a lot of weird people around.
Regards