Conspiracy Theorists Ask the Question — Are Suspicious Packages a False Flag Operation?

Kairos

The FBI released a sketch of the Antifa hoaxer behind these fake bombs.

NPC-BOMBER.jpg

We got you now Drumpf!!

Kairos

Um... what?

I said..

If (when) the right starts reciprocating the left's violence, it's not going to be mail bomb hoaxes. The reason the right has held back from responding to all of the violence perpetrated against them by the left is that they know how terrible it will get -- for the left. They do it out of some compassion for the leftists. Yet the left lacks compassion and sympathy, which is why they don't understand the dynamic and why they are playing with fire. But when the right do decide there is no other choice but to fight back, it's not going to be stupid little Antifa bomb hoaxes. It's going to be the terrible swift sword.

Cirrus

I said..

If (when) the right starts reciprocating the left's violence, it's not going to be mail bomb hoaxes. The reason the right has held back from responding to all of the violence perpetrated against them by the left is that they know how terrible it will get -- for the left. They do it out of some compassion for the leftists. Yet the left lacks compassion and sympathy, which is why they don't understand the dynamic and why they are playing with fire. But when the right do decide there is no other choice but to fight back, it's not going to be stupid little Antifa bomb hoaxes. It's going to be the terrible swift sword.

Because running people over with a car isn't violence? Guess the Proud Boys are misunderstood too.

There's plenty of violence already happening on both extremes.

Kairos

Because running people over with a car isn't violence? Guess the Proud Boys are misunderstood too.

There's plenty of violence already happening on both extremes.

So much wrong with that. The dumbass who drove a Dodge Challenger into a leftist riot wasn't a Proud Boy, one. Two, he was fleeing an attack by Antifa armed with clubs and guns. Three, we even have video footage of the Antifa professor organizing the ambush at that street corner. Four, the fat cow that died wasn't hit by the car. She died because she is obese and had a heart attack.

But more importantly, the left perpetrated real attacks (aside from this hoax which we all know was sent by a democrat, let's be honest) to absolutely no calls for civility and owning the violent rhetoric. A leftist just sent ricin letters to various people on the right. No calls for the left to own their calls for violence in the MSM. Weird. We have seen for over a year organized gangs of leftists attacking people on the street, including beating a man into a coma for wearing a MAGA hat and beating a woman in the face with a club for going to a lecture the left didn't like. We saw a democrat actually attempt to assassinate all the republican members of Congress in a baseball game. No calls to tone down the violence.

But Antifa sends fake bombs to people and suddenly the right has a terror problem. Right.

Get fucked.

titorite

Im so glad to be a moderate. Seeing past the veil of the left vrs right paradigm. TO chime in where this is going and what I see, I see the right already reacting to the threat of entitled bike lock yuppies that are antifa. I see them mostly do it peacefully through the rights already assured to us. Antifa holds a rally so some proud boys hold their own rally. Things are peaceful till the antifa start acting up. And when the one side starts defending itself from unprovoked attacks its own members pull people off and start working on damage control however this isn't motivate the police to maintain law and order when antifa marches into the streets to direct traffic and attack by standers just trying to go about there day indifferent to whatever the hell is going on.

I also note that Antifa lave to bash the fash by setting trash cans on fire and smashing the windows of their favorite starbucks.

And lets not forget how much they love to respect wahmens with roundhouse kicks of respect.

One side is conservative. They preach restraint. The other side is liberal. They advocate action , even silly stupid actions.

It is so cringe to watch it all unfold. Their is a reason trump won (and no Im not a proponent of him he just another dude sitting his term to me, not hitler nor keneddy) and their is a reason that alleged blue wave upcoming isn't going anywhere... the Lefty SJW NPC cringe is just acting out too cringy and the leftist forign owned media wont stop showing off the cringe in its full glory... Common people dislike cringe. And even those of us in the middle of the road can and will be swayed away from people who fight against things like the tyranny of mansplaining and man spreading. Never mind the plight of European women with the refugee influx or the plight of middle eastern women and their oppression nah bro... its the man spreaders in western nations we gotta stop.... Yeah normal ppl want nothing to do with that.

As for these pipe bombs, I seriously SERIOUSLY doubt that has anything to do with antifa. I mean these things are covered in fingerprints but they got no matches? These packages would of been postmarked and that data can be correleated and cameras reviewed...but no leads on suspects... yeah sure whatever. When the man hunt for (rouge cop) chris dorner was on and the cops installed martial law and began shooting at people randomly they began utilizing CCTVs from Bank ATMs . The system is very intertwined and the tools are their when the good ole boys feel they need to put down one of their own. They found his ass in no time flat despite his insider knowledge of how they work and his years of training in the military before becoming a law enforcement officer But this major act of terrorism is out of left field and we are just stumped. No clue. OH THE POOR DEMOCRATS ….. pffft.

And not one goes boom. No explosive sniffing dogs ever hit on the explosive mixtures during transit. No machines detected anything and every package has made it to their target but did not explode. And for extra fear factor they may of had antrax or rican in them too , because reasons... Doesnt that make the story sound even scarier? Are you living in fear yet? Are you scared enough to give up your rights for security , I mean come on we need to build safer safe spaces amirite? (BARF)

Manufactured consent is a thing organizations do. Cops get their canines to make false hits to justify searches. White hats fake chemical attacks in Syria to stir up sympathies for war escalations. And factions with in our own government conduct false flags on a regular basis to motivate the behaviors of the people.

IF this pipe bomb bullshit story was legit their would be leads, people would be in custody, the whole plot would of been stopped before it ever started with the safeguards already in place in the US postal service set up SPESIFICALLY to prevent this kind of shit after the post 911 anthrax attacks.

Last edited:

Cirrus

So much wrong with that. The dumbass who drove a Dodge Challenger into a leftist riot wasn't a Proud Boy, one. Two, he was fleeing an attack by Antifa armed with clubs and guns. Three, we even have video footage of the Antifa professor organizing the ambush at that street corner. Four, the fat cow that died wasn't hit by the car. She died because she is obese and had a heart attack.

But more importantly, the left perpetrated real attacks (aside from this hoax which we all know was sent by a democrat, let's be honest) to absolutely no calls for civility and owning the violent rhetoric. A leftist just sent ricin letters to various people on the right. No calls for the left to own their calls for violence in the MSM. Weird. We have seen for over a year organized gangs of leftists attacking people on the street, including beating a man into a coma for wearing a MAGA hat and beating a woman in the face with a club for going to a lecture the left didn't like. We saw a democrat actually attempt to assassinate all the republican members of Congress in a baseball game. No calls to tone down the violence.

But Antifa sends fake bombs to people and suddenly the right has a terror problem. Right.

Get fucked.

I didn't say the driver was a Proud Boy. Two different sentences. My second sentence alluded to the fact that the Proud Boys are not preacher boys. They are violent. You cannot deny that.

Antifa are violent too. I can't deny that.

As for the dude who ran over people in Charlottesville. Below is one video that is not a part of MSM. I see 90% of the people peacefully walking in one direction and then a dipshit decides to run into the car in front of him and then over all the people behind him. Sure, when he rammed into the car in front a whole bunch of people began bashing his car from the back but I'm fairly certain it would be a similar response from people on the right under the same circumstances.

You want to paint me as a liberal but I'm a moderate with a left lean. We need less violence from the extremes and more cooperation from the middle to denounce the violence of the extremes.

Anyway... whoever sent the bombs is a horrible person. If it ends up being the democrats, then that will suck for us as a people. No matter which way you lean.

titorite

Fuck that, who mails a bomb? Gun ownership is legal in this nation! Sometimes that can be a scary notion but it remains true that one well aimed bullet can change the fate of the world. archduke franz Ferdinand is a great example of that.

Cirrus

If we really want to go down the rabbithole, what if the Republicans sent the pipebombs and made them so cartoonish that they knew that the "false flag" argument would be entirely credible. Ends up with Republicans looking good and the Democrats looking crazy to get "the power" back.

This is the crazy world we live in where such an argument might even be possible. That's why politics as warfare needs to stop. For the good of everyone.