Conspiracy Theorists Ask the Question — Are Suspicious Packages a False Flag Operation?

titorite

If we really want to go down the rabbithole, what if the Republicans sent the pipebombs and made them so cartoonish that they knew that the "false flag" argument would be entirely credible. Ends up with Republicans looking good and the Democrats looking crazy to get "the power" back.

This is the crazy world we live in where such an argument might even be possible. That's why politics as warfare needs to stop. For the good of everyone.

Their is juuuuuust one flaw in that theory of what ifs.... Conservative folks prefer to follow the rule of law where as liberal folks are more willing to bend or break it. More over, the republicans were never in any danger despite whatever CNN or NPC says. Im pretty sure this election cycle got sealed with the fasionistas roundhouse of respect. That went viral in a heart beat and everyone remembers that some folks are moon bat shit crazy. And as I said before that turns normal people off. Most people dont like cringe ass crazy and violent. Specially the publicans.

This is to say nothing about the idea of either or doing it as a party. Neither party did this. Not as a party.

IF I HAD A CONSPIRACY THEORY it would be that Hillary Clinton didnt like the way things in the current political climate look and she probably tapped some of her resources in the swamp to make this happen. It is a bone headed , stupid, and reused idea... Like something a dying drunk who still had some vestigial political power might do for the greater good (as they see it) .

No republican would try some stupid shit because of the obvious blowback when caught and they zero lack of need but ole slippery Hillary Damn sure might and if it was her and her connections behind it, a patsy will be made .

Id say lets doible check her text messages but wed have to goto the chinease embassy for that.

titorite

Something else was pointed out to me recently, In all the pictures showing off the envelope with its stamps... Those stamps haven't been used. They aint canceled. their is no post mark. That package never spent one second in the US postal delivery service.

100% False Flag.

Kairos

There is video of this Antifa guy delivering the fake bomb to CNN. It's only a matter of time. It's going to be epic if they catch this guy and he's a huge leftist.

Cirrus

Their is juuuuuust one flaw in that theory of what ifs.... Conservative folks prefer to follow the rule of law where as liberal folks are more willing to bend or break it.

Hahahahahahaha... that's funny. In reality, neither conservative or liberal folks care about following the rule of law these days. You can show me 5 ways that liberals have broken/bent the rule of law and I'll show you 5 ways conservatives have done the same. It's sad, really, but true. All that they care about is "winning". They don't care about the good of the country. If anybody cared about the good of the country we wouldn't be in this political conflict.

Something else was pointed out to me recently, In all the pictures showing off the envelope with its stamps... Those stamps haven't been used. They aint canceled. their is no post mark. That package never spent one second in the US postal delivery service.

This was reported on as soon as the pictures of the bomb were released. Some of the packages actually went through USPS while others were delivered. Doesn't quite make sense, but, like I said earlier... we're not dealing with the brightest bulb.

There is video of this Antifa guy delivering the fake bomb to CNN. It's only a matter of time. It's going to be epic if they catch this guy and he's a huge leftist.

Do you have a link to that? I'd be interested to see it. Especially if the delivery person is just a courier then there's a way to track how s/he got the package.

Kairos

Kairos

Watch closely and you will see that same group of armed Antifa chasing the car and continuing their attack on the driver.

I realize it is difficult for people like you to believe the media lies to you every single day, but you can see from actual footage on the ground what happened. This is why Fields is still in the tank. What are they going to do when his defense brings this up? The police and city government colluded with a federally-designated terrorist organization to violate the civil rights of those alt-right and neo-nazi groups that went to the rally. An Antifa professor organized the attack on Fields, causing the crash. Legally, he and his terrorist militia are to blame for the attack. But, worse, a lot of city government officials and police leaders are open to felony civil rights violations.

You do not have to like the neo-nazis at the rally to see this. I don't like them either. But what that city government did was evil. It was criminal, and the actual perpetrators of the violence remain free. That professor has since been arrested for some other violent acts, last I checked, similar to the Antifa professor who was charged with trying to murder people with a bike lock out in California.

Again: get fucked. I am not playing your fucking games. You know where the violence is coming from (the left). And this undercover hack game where you pretend you are not one of them is played out and tiresome.

taykair

The investigation:

White?

Check.

Male?

Check.

In his fifties?

Check.

Living in the South?

Check.

Trump bumper sticker on vehicle?

Check.