Conspiracy Theorists Ask the Question — Are Suspicious Packages a False Flag Operation?

titorite

You're right. The only one that is on the news is the CNN one that was hand-delivered. Most likely, the rest were kept off the news because they were postmarked and could be tracked immediately to Florida so as not to alert the bomber.

Could they have found a more cartoony van for the bomber?

hmmmm I thought the hand delivered one went to a different place.. meh, this story has so many holes in it.. OK so if it was CNN that got the hand delivered one how the hell are we supposed to believe he made to their offices in NY and back to Florida to mail everything off to all arrive nearly the same time. ….

SOOOOO many holes.

What I found to be really interesting is the number of Law enforcement professionals that have been commenting on and ridiculing and criticizing all this. I mean thats telling when people in law enforcement are questioning official stories. I read some scathing criticisms about the information given out at the press conferences, an annihilation of the alleged construction of the pipes, and more from law enforcement people publicly discussing this.

I dont want this false flag to go through.... For once I would like the layers to be peeled off and the false flag to be exposed for what it is and for at least some of the guilty parties face trial and not just the made for TV patsy.

taykair

The people he follows on the 2016 account raises some eyebrows... looks like he follows a bunch of... liberals?

News outlets are now reporting that the suspect's social media is totally right-wing in nature, with no ties to leftists. This is the exact opposite of what I was able to learn only an hour or so ago.

Either someone is messing with the suspect's internet info, or else all this crap I keep hearing about a Mandela Effect is actually true.

titorite

Nope one of the twitter accounts have been closed down but the 2016 one is still open but it is a fucking mess. Take yer screen shots while you can... And when I say a mess I mean some of them tweets repeat like 6 times or more all in the same day... like some shitty bot that was poorly programmed. Human beings as dumb as we can be cant fuck up that badly over such a long time... that shit just looks like a poorly designed bot . I had to stop looking around the june 30th space because that was just a dumpster fire.

taykair

I should note that when I said "what I was able to learn", I was referring to friends of mine who are on Twitter and Facebook whose word I accept. I do not venture into either of those two places myself.

titorite

Ah , well neither are bad per se , I mean no worse than the rest of the net. Everyone is spying on everything those two just take the spot light for it so people to contemplate how wide scale the surveillance really is. Snowden and others tried to tell us all about it.

I hardly use either myself but I do have accounts. I use facebook more but I have actually family on facebook so theirs that.

Cirrus

I should note that when I said "what I was able to learn", I was referring to friends of mine who are on Twitter and Facebook whose word I accept. I do not venture into either of those two places myself.

Yes, the Tweets on his account are decidedly conservative and focused on Florida state issues, but he is following Obama, James Corden, CNN, John Oliver, Jimmy Kimmel, Seth Meyers, and Ellen DeGeneres among others. When you follow someone on Twitter you usually enjoy their message (or don't and just want to Twitter yell at them). There's no evidence that he's Tweeted or Re-Tweeted at any of the people he's following.

taykair

According to news reports: Facebook is taking down the suspect's account. They are also looking into taking down the accounts of any of his "supporters".

Now, who exactly would be supporting him? And how would Facebook know?

Cirrus

According to news reports: Facebook is taking down the suspect's account. They are also looking into taking down any of his "supporters".

Now, who exactly would be supporting him? And how would Facebook know?

By the number of interactions his account has with other accounts would be my guess.

Back on the Twittersphere... the bomber really doesn't like TMZ. If TMZ could comb through the tweets sent to it by the bomber then we will know whether it's a fake account. That being said... I'm sure the US has a team of hackers that could easily make it look like the Tweets were posted on the actual day indicated and not just faked....

Ugh. When is the next Mandela Effect happening?

titorite

181026-suspicious-package-ny-al-1016_ea73450c139358516cbc3ee0381f1da3.fit-560w.jpg

OK according to ABC news curtesy of wnbc this was found at the NYC post office this morning 10-26-18 Again , no post marks for this one , no canceled stamps... Guess postmarks and canceled stamps make for shitttier pictures? Fuck if I know.