Conspiracy Theorists Ask the Question — Are Suspicious Packages a False Flag Operation?

Cirrus

In the end, this was the act of a sick individual. He was not acting in the interest of the Democrats - or the Republicans for that matter. I doubt that politics even has very much to do with it, just as I doubt that religious fervor is truly what guides the hands of certain extremists who invoke the names of Muhammad and Allah. People such as this do what they do because of what is within them - because of the sickness which consumes their souls. The excuses of politics and religion are precisely that - excuses. And nothing more.

This is the key, right here. When the Oklahoma City Bombings happened, did we care whether the bombers were liberal or conservative? No. We condemned what they did and who they were as people. That's what we should be doing here.

We're in an age where there is literally too much information that instead of getting easier to figure out what the "truth" is (or at least a few degrees of separation away from the truth) it's getting far more difficult.

titorite

Another package arrived at CNN in Atlanta. No USPS processing marks on this one either.

Dear god, its time for them to stop. This will only create blow back at this point. Even my democrat family and friends on facebook are posting and commenting on memes regarding how suspect it is that all these packages can make it through the USPS with no post marks and no canceled stamps. Nobody , not even the liberal , is buying this.

Kairos

They are now claiming that it was sent last week. But how would they know when it was sent given that they never actually put a postal mark on it?

Cirrus

I'm surprised there's not even a mailroom date stamp for CNN. You would think that when a news outlet receives mail in its mailroom that they would date stamp it when it is received in case whatever is in the package is time-sensitive.

TimeFlipper

Get the Bomb Disposal Squad in to sort it out...They have the necessary technology for seeing what`s inside the parcel, dont they? :rolleyes:..