Media Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura - Time Travel, Government Cover-up!

Samstwitch

I just finished watching this video. I'm familiar with all of the names and people interviewed from previous research that I've done. I agree with Jesse's statement at the end. Either Basiago was involved in Time Travel experiments, or his mind was implanted with memories to make him believe that he was, i.e. mind control...or he's just nuts and believes it happened...but at this time, there's no way to determine whether it is true or not.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I just finished watching this video. I'm familiar with all of the names and people interviewed from previous research that I've done. I agree with Jesse's statement at the end. Either Basiago was involved in Time Travel experiments, or his mind was implanted with memories to make him believe that he was, i.e. mind control...but at this time, there's no way to determine whether it is true or not.

I can definitely say that I knew about the Philadelphia experiment long before it became public knowledge. I heard a word of mouth description from a friend that went on to become a physicist. He said he had a conversation with one of the Navy wives, that actually saw the Eldridge disappear, and she witnessed the water rush in to fill the void left in the water where the ship was. Years later I searched out a book on the subject in a public library. And then many years after that, a movie was made. But the stories continue to this day. And the Navy denies everything.

Of course I thought it was very comical that no one was willing to try out the HDR.

But as for Basiago, well, was there any mention of Obama becoming president before it actually happened? That would lead to more credibility for his story. If anyone could find a book or some media with a publish date before Obama's presidency became a reality. I've heard about the Obama time travel connection through Al Bielek too.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's a very interesting video, one of the best I've seen in years. Too bad Mr. Basiago didn't get to convince Jesse with his evidence. I remember seeing that picture a while ago, it's a bit too blurry to possibly identify the kid, although it somehow looks like him as a kid.

I agree with Einstein that releasing some info before the actual events would take place, such as Mr. Obama's election, could have increase Mr. Basiago's credibility. Too bad he didn't get to do it.

HDRKID

Thanks Sam, this is awesome.

I saw Jesse Ventura and he had an HDR in the room. Wish he had turned it on. Perhaps he was afraid he would have a SHOCKING experience. :)

big_shock.jpg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I forgot to mention that I was pretty surprised to see an HDR on that show. Too bad the guy they got their hands on wouldn't turn it on and was just saying it is "very dangerous".

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I watched parts of this episode again. I wish they got someone who was ready to actually use the HDR, or say at least a few things about it, explain how it works, etc.

The part with Mr. Basiago is way interesting though.

P.S. I updated the video in the first post.