Schematic Time Portal (Steven Gibbs)

Iochd

confido esse meruit
Does anyone have experience of constructing a portal as detailed in Steven Gibbs's instructions.
I have most of the materials though sourcing the coal dust locally initially proved difficult and as soon as the weather improves I will sink the copper tubes and start the framework for the gate itself
As always any insight would be much appreciated

TimeFlipper

Does anyone have experience of constructing a portal as detailed in Steven Gibbs's instructions.
I have most of the materials though sourcing the coal dust locally initially proved difficult and as soon as the weather improves I will sink the copper tubes and start the framework for the gate itself

Would you kindly show us Stephen Gibbs instructions please? :)

Mayhem

Zenith
I would be very careful, with this.
It may not work at all if not done correctly.

As well as that you should make sure you are not alone. have another with you.

Im sure you have read his warnings, take them seriously.

There is one that in the right prayer will always keep you safe is
Saint Anthony

Make a mini one:)

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Here's a comment from the T.E.C. archive files, related to the Time Portals as described by Steven Gibbs.

-------------------------------------------------

Here are some details which might make a difference in the effectiveness of the time portal. For the wiring, use 14 gauge wire, solid strand, 500 ft. length. This should do for one 5 ft. length PVC tubing, so you will need about 3 500 ft. spools to cover all 3 tubes. Purchasing wire in 500 ft. strands is extremely less expensive than buying 50 or 100 ft. at a time from a hardware store. Not only that, when you use the 500 ft. strands, you will have quite a bit of wire left over for other projects. This type of wire should be available in any local electrical supply store. Make sure when you make the ground connection for the time portal, that you use either brass or steel rods. Make sure also that the rods are as long as you can get them. Two or three feet long is quite sufficient. Make sure all electrical connections are solid and intact. The bottom of the two tubes which stand erect can go down a couple of inches into the ground when you set it up for operation.

You may need some wooden stakes spliced thin to hold up the PVC tubing, due to its heavy weight. Make sure also that there are at least 370 turns of wire on each tube. If you follow the instructions of the Time Portals section all the way through, there should be no problem getting results in one form or another. One thing to keep in mind is that there are no-time portal repair servicemen that you can call in the event that it might not work the first time. Be patient. You may find that the greatest difficulties may lie in the reality that no one believes in what you are trying to accomplish. You could very easily be pegged as an escapist. The easiest route might be to say that the whole thing is an experiment and you don't know what is going to happen. If you come across as a know-it, anyone with half an intellect will see right through you. Best to be on the safe side. Try and realize that this whole endeavor is designed and meant to create a bridge between this world and the next world. This whole realm of research is being conducted by people who are curious and are willing to face the consequences as a result of the experiments to see for themselves if time travel is really possible. If it is possible if it is real, and if it could benefit man in some way, then it should be known to all mankind at this time in history as a commonly accepted fact that anyone, who has the courage to do so, can either witness his or her own destiny or even transcend this time zone and time travel, just like any one person might purchase a plane ticket to another country and arrive there within 8 or 10 hours, which at one other time in history was considered to be impossible. We live in an age now where anything is possible. Time travel is no exception.

Iochd

confido esse meruit

Saint Anthony

Appreciate you stepping in and providing the PDF to TimeFlipper before I got to it, Mayhem

and also your advice, though I am having issues with the “ religion” I once belonged to.

It is the version on page 5 that I am constructing

TimeFlipper

The Steven Gibbs "time portal" seems the cheaper version compared to the extortionate cost of his HDR..
Its good to see members wanting to make devices, keep us all informed of your progress please (y)

Mayhem

Zenith
if you need the gibbs 8 and 9 key riddles of time, i can give them to you.

The 10th key, another has here.

It may also be handy to have some info about Mike Arklinski. Of you need his docs i some of his stuff.
Mike Arlinski - Chronocraft

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Mike Arlinski the author of the Chronocraft had obviously been watching the movie Men In Black 3 where he was supposed to go back in time to 1969 (same year as the movie MIB3)...He was then grabbed by an MIB agent (same thing happens in the MIB3 movie)..:D.

I think that Mike Arlinski has as much credibility for making a chronograph, than Mr Bean has of getting to the Moon ;) :D..

Last edited:

lamdo263

Saint Anthony

Appreciate you stepping in and providing the PDF to TimeFlipper before I got to it, Mayhem

and also your advice, though I am having issues with the “ religion” I once belonged to.

It is the version on page 5 that I am constructing
I think but am not sure that the dynamics are similar to two soap bubbles that meet, but with an open window between them.So this is comparative worlds with an access way in them.

I do not know the dynamics of how that supposed stable frame stays for such and such a long time, with those world reacting as they do? This means that an exception is made in relativity to where the window placement also become a special relativity feature.

One issue that I would look at, is how to make your own cell phone in china, but tailor down those components to where the re-engineered cell phone can read and store time as well as dimension, as a retrievable data base, to that worldline connection.

The reason for that expressed caution is, that because of something going on in either world line, could case the window to close.

Past sources are and based in theory, to scientist construct a time portal that was six foo by eight feet in dimensions and the past ice age was dialed to where 150 degrees below zero was dialed, so this had frozen the special lab during this dial-in. b. is that a time window portal was dialed and one person got through, but one was lost as they could not get back to thwe time window.

Answers could be, a smaller version of a time machine constructed by cell phone parts, as a result of making one's own cell phone in China. Key points are, extra memory.A battery work and power storage scheme.An extra belt or strap battery case, to where when the time to return is dialed, that a power burst can get that person back to their time.

I do not know if loosing one's time portal window, means that by other carry along devices, that one's original world line dial in addy, is lost for good?

building you own cell hopnme in china - YouTube stable carry along portal batteries - YouTube

Other questions are, can a person build a folding delta T antenna and have this work for a CAP-like tt device? building a small delta T antenna - YouTube

LEGAL leaoff. Traveler seems to know what they're doing so seems to be taking project into own hands. No further comments.