Contacting Aliens to Time Travel

Scorpio_Rose

Some say Aliens are just humans of the future, some say they are from other planets.

When seeking out TT some people say to reach out to Aliens.

Not knowing a whole lot about Aliens/ETs, I believe they exist and have come to earth, but how do you reach out for them? Has anyone had contact with an Alien? Who are the evil/bad Aliens? I have read the Reptilians are suppose to be evil, I read the Greys are both. Are there others?

I want to see if any can help me with TT. I need to fix my mistake, it involves my daughter, she is my world and if I could just go back in time and leave a note, speak to myself or send my conciousness back to a specific date, anything. I am unsure what type of TT an Alien would have, I would think a ship, and physical time travel.

I dream of reliving that time with what I know now, or waking up and it was all a premonition.

I wish that if there are Time Travellers they could find me, I have no reason to out them if keeping it a secret is a must, I'd sign and adhere to any secrecy documents.

lamdo263

Some say Aliens are just humans of the future, some say they are from other planets.

When seeking out TT some people say to reach out to Aliens.

Not knowing a whole lot about Aliens/ETs, I believe they exist and have come to earth, but how do you reach out for them? Has anyone had contact with an Alien? Who are the evil/bad Aliens? I have read the Reptilians are suppose to be evil, I read the Greys are both. Are there others?

I want to see if any can help me with TT. I need to fix my mistake, it involves my daughter, she is my world and if I could just go back in time and leave a note, speak to myself or send my conciousness back to a specific date, anything. I am unsure what type of TT an Alien would have, I would think a ship, and physical time travel.

I dream of reliving that time with what I know now, or waking up and it was all a premonition.

I wish that if there are Time Travellers they could find me, I have no reason to out them if keeping it a secret is a must, I'd sign and adhere to any secrecy documents.
For the first part of your question answered, aliens are known to time travel all the time. This is not uncommon however' by and large, they do not violate time travel rules, or protocols. This is very firm set rule with them, as the know reptoids, which are also some of the time cops. So your question might be, do I want to know aliens.

Aliens are also mixtured heavily into this society, as disguised aliens who look human, or who are of the alien Earth human hybrid mixture genetics program. These are Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow children. You can lookup that lot term as a search protocols on the web.

CAUTION and read the word ((caution)) twice, do not contact anyone, to try and ratify either a personal or accident problem in order to use their skills to travel back in time, in order to change the past, to add a different outcome to the future. Time Cops have tremendous resources at their disposal and will stop you in mid transit, if they catch you trying to pull this off.

One may get a warning the first time, or have your time machine disabled, then send you back to your point of origin. But in rare instance, I know that they can use lethal force. What I'm quoting from, is a written source.

If the child is still living, then see what you can do for them now. But a closed past resource invaded by you, to make issues better, I in no way sanction. The end result will usually be a branched-off blind and to end in null time cul-de-sac and this is usually how it goes.

Seek help in this time is suggested for your personal tragedy, whatever this may be.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@lamdo263 - You may have heard of the following expression: Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear. This should not be taken 100% literally all the time, but I think it can be applied at least somewhat to the notion of "time cops".

Personally, I don't believe in the current existence of time cops, and frankly, there is no clear evidence to suggest that they exist. While there may be a need for time cops if the whole timeline is thrown off course, especially for the worse, or if time travel were accessible to everyone, especially evil people. You see, if you change one thing in the past, a new timeline is created, and the future of the former timeline, or the one the time traveler came from, is not affected at all.

And while I personally think changing history is unnecessary for people who want to merely fix simple mistakes that they made themselves, if the aliens deem you worthy of going back in time and changing history, they should gladly take you aboard. I imagine that aliens will likely deem you worthy especially if your plan is to benefit the universe in the long run, like mine is.

TimeFlipper

Hey Metal Micky, good to see you engaging in conversation (y) :D..
Help me out please by explaining the role of the Sirians, Draconians and Orions in the Montauk Project...cheers :).

TimeFlipper

@lamdo263 Iam very intrigued by your assertion that Aliens are "known to time-travel all the time"..
And who or what would it be that created a set of time-travelling rules and what are they?

Scorpio_Rose

I don't think I will be reaching out, I want to TT, but my fear will more than likely prevent it from happening. Too scared to reach out to a negative alien race. If I didn't have a young child perhaps I would but if I was to disapear that would be horrible for her.

I am very interested in the topic of Aliens in general and have heard of the Reptilians and Greys, but not Sirians, Draconians or Orions. Will look them up! Feel free to share what you know. :) interested in how they assisted with the Montauk Project.

Michael Macintosh

I do believe that I have time-traveled extensively, on board alien craft, starting as a small child and on occasions since then. The "greys" are pretty friendly but they are scared of us because we have anger management issues. Just be nice and go somewhere away from human civilization. They might come and pick you up if you try not to be afraid. They are not hostile. Humans are hostile. - MM.