CONTROLLING THE NARRATIVE

JimmyD

In case anyone hasn't noticed, this site, and TTI and much of the Titor-verse regulars, have gone way out of their way as to control the narrative, deleting comments, replacing truths with lies and obfuscations, altering things, omitting things, etc etc.

The reason why is because deep down below all the facade of of nonsense is a great big mess whereby there are a lot of dead people, people's lives ruined, etc. And they do not want anyone to become aware of just how big of a deal it is or what they are really doing behind the scenes.

So, my advice to the readers out there is to not take anything at face value, and seriously consider this before joining their ranks or considering anything from them at all.

To the people who are controlling things; You are not in a good position at all. In spite of what you may think, or want, or however compelled you are to reinforce your egos or whatever, you are not in the position to fight it. You are only hanging yourselves in the long run.

I just wanted to put that out there to raise awareness. Thanks.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
WAT.jpg

TimeFlipper

In case anyone hasn't noticed, this site, and TTI and much of the Titor-verse regulars, have gone way out of their way as to control the narrative, deleting comments, replacing truths with lies and obfuscations, altering things, omitting things, etc etc.

The reason why is because deep down below all the facade of of nonsense is a great big mess whereby there are a lot of dead people, people's lives ruined, etc. And they do not want anyone to become aware of just how big of a deal it is or what they are really doing behind the scenes.

So, my advice to the readers out there is to not take anything at face value, and seriously consider this before joining their ranks or considering anything from them at all.

To the people who are controlling things; You are not in a good position at all. In spite of what you may think, or want, or however compelled you are to reinforce your egos or whatever, you are not in the position to fight it. You are only hanging yourselves in the long run.

:LOL:c707016b205bc6c61cd591a59b02c564--laughing-face-really-funny-pictures.jpg :LOL:

Mayhem

Zenith

Have you got multiple accounts?