Cops may search for and confiscate guns without warrant

Martian

Some things are such obviously bad ideas that you don't really need to speculate or test a hypothesis to know it's the case. For example, I can tell you with 100% certainty that scuba diving in liquid hot magma is a bad idea, even though I've never tried it or heard of someone who did.

981cav

Like this wouldn't start a civil war or something. I'm starting to think that's what they want.

981cav

Probably systematic extermination of the police in retaliation. Of course it could escalate into extermination of political figures.
Yes send guys with checks notes guns to take my guns they gonna get shot so am I but oh well nobody's taking my stuff not to mention this is a violation of not only the 2A but 4th n 5th as well just tell em to send bachelors because they kick my door in I'm handing out plate checks like oprah gives out gifts

Martian

Like this wouldn't start a civil war or something. I'm starting to think that's what they want.
That's exactly what they want.

This video is long but well worth watching. It's a KGB defector during the cold war explaining the Soviet subversion process. Once you see it, you can't unsee it. Everyone needs to be aware of this stuff.

Brief summary (in case the video gets deleted):

According to Yuri Bezmenov, there are 4 stages of subversion, by which communists come to power.

1) Demoralization (i.e. brainwashing a new generation of students with Marxism, which takes 15-20 years)
2) Destabilization (i.e. making a ruckus to such an extent that people can't get along with each other anymore, which takes a few years)
3) Crisis (i.e. causing society to no longer be able to function, leading directly to civil war or invasion, which can happen in a matter of 6 months to a couple of years)
4) Normalization (i.e. stabilizing the country by force, liquidating dissidents & useful idiots who brought them to power in the first place)

After this process is complete, that's when freedom disappears forever, people get thrown into gulags, have their organs forcibly removed without anesthetic, etc. They become slaves, and life has literally no value under communism.

Think of this every time someone says "new normal". If you let them define what's normal, you will never have a life again. They truly and literally want to murder you. Don't let them.

This is why I think it's so important to not take the bait, don't be a hothead, and plan carefully for the future. Your anger is their weapon, as long as you don't know where to direct it.

981cav

That's exactly what they want.

This video is long but well worth watching. It's a KGB defector during the cold war explaining the Soviet subversion process. Once you see it, you can't unsee it. Everyone needs to be aware of this stuff.

Brief summary (in case the video gets deleted):

According to Yuri Bezmenov, there are 4 stages of subversion, by which communists come to power.

1) Demoralization (i.e. brainwashing a new generation of students with Marxism, which takes 15-20 years)
2) Destabilization (i.e. making a ruckus to such an extent that people can't get along with each other anymore, which takes a few years)
3) Crisis (i.e. causing society to no longer be able to function, leading directly to civil war or invasion, which can happen in a matter of 6 months to a couple of years)
4) Normalization (i.e. stabilizing the country by force, liquidating dissidents & useful idiots who brought them to power in the first place)

After this process is complete, that's when freedom disappears forever, people get thrown into gulags, have their organs forcibly removed without anesthetic, etc. They become slaves, and life has literally no value under communism.

Think of this every time someone says "new normal". If you let them define what's normal, you will never have a life again. They truly and literally want to murder you. Don't let them.

This is why I think it's so important to not take the bait, don't be a hothead, and plan carefully for the future. Your anger is their weapon, as long as you don't know where to direct it.
Yes I've seen the interview I fear we are in the beginning of stage 4 or ending of stage 3.

Martian

@981cav It's difficult to say with certainty, but I feel like they're trying to rush ahead faster than they usually do. They still haven't disarmed the public or rounded people up before dawn to exterminate them, so there may still be time. This opportunity must not be wasted.

981cav

@Martian yes they are speeding up the process I did not think they would go hard from the gate but this new proposed gun bill coupled with deeming 1/3 of the populace undesirables proposing the CIA hunt down US citizens on US soil etc. etc. It all looks alarming to alot of people even people who bought into the democratic BS are starting to take a double take.

Martian

It is, indeed, alarming.

To be clear, I'm not calling for violence against anyone. Of course, genuine self-defense is always justified. Beyond that, circumstances and each individual's personal choice will determine their course of action.

It's uncharted territory for most people. Just remember, this could be as dark a turning point as the fall of the Roman Empire. Whether good or evil wins this, it will likely be remembered for ages to come, provided anyone is left alive to tell the tale.