Cops Total Stupidity Is Overwhelming!!

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Do we know what happened before this? Did she expose herself? These videos never show the whole story.

NaturalPhilosopher

the ethical fall of the police is sign of the social collapse also going on
sign of society overall

people can argue all day long about whether they're good or bad.

problem is how many retarded people have been shot and killed by a police for holding a rake.
how many dogs have been shot point blank

it's not a racial issue

TimeFlipper

Do we know what happened before this? Did she expose herself? These videos never show the whole story.

I get the feeling if either of the ladies were naked, someone would have photographed it and maybe shown the cops, or put it on You Tube...
The fact is nobody knows what was happening before the video was taken, and we probably never will know..

TimeFlipper

Your wish is my command...You will notice the name of the cop that "got off" on touching the girl is, K Dick!!,It comes up on this video lol..
FYI, the term "Karen" is for women whose whole life revolves around finding things to complain about, they get "offended" at what 99.99999 per cent of ordinary people DONT get offended by...

Far left liberal loonies is what we call them in the UK, and the name we give to both male and female people of that type is "Snowflakes" :D The annoying back ground music stops after 2minutes 20seconds into the video..

TimeFlipper

In the second video, the girl talking about the encounter made no mention of the cops asking her and her sis to leave...She asked the cops if they have the law regarding thongs, and one of the cops read out some paperwork regarding Beach dress, and dramatically said, "NUDITY is not allowed on the beach"!!..

Both girls obviously said, but we are NOT in the nude...Neither cop had the basic intelligence to understand what naked really means...They just stood there looking like two lost Pigs in a field full of Pig Swill...There is nothing in either of the two videos that proves the cops asked the girls to leave the beach...End of.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Your wish is my command...You will notice the name of the cop that "got off" on touching the girl is, K Dick!!,It comes up on this video lol..
FYI, the term "Karen" is for women whose whole life revolves around finding things to complain about, they get "offended" at what 99.99999 per cent of ordinary people DONT get offended by...

Far left liberal loonies is what we call them in the UK, and the name we give to both male and female people of that type is "Snowflakes" :D The annoying back ground music stops after 2minutes 20seconds into the video..

Why do I always miss the point? lol I didn't watch the entire thing....