Cops Total Stupidity Is Overwhelming!!

Harte

In the second video, the girl talking about the encounter made no mention of the cops asking her and her sis to leave...She asked the cops if they have the law regarding thongs, and one of the cops read out some paperwork regarding Beach dress, and dramatically said, "NUDITY is not allowed on the beach"!!..

Both girls obviously said, but we are NOT in the nude...Neither cop had the basic intelligence to understand what naked really means...They just stood there looking like two lost Pigs in a field full of Pig Swill...There is nothing in either of the two videos that proves the cops asked the girls to leave the beach...End of.
Yeah, and the video was posted by the victim, so we don't know if they were first asked to leave, do we?
Besides, there is no "first ask them to leave" in the beach law.
Not saying it's a great law, but communities are allowed to create their own municipal laws, and this one did, and it's not brand new.
Break the law, get the consequence.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Yeah, and the video was posted by the victim, so we don't know if they were first asked to leave, do we?
Besides, there is no "first ask them to leave" in the beach law.
Not saying it's a great law, but communities are allowed to create their own municipal laws, and this one did, and it's not brand new.
Break the law, get the consequence.

Harte

There are two videos to look at Hartey, and I suggest you watch the video of the cops talking to the girls, because at no time did either of the cops say anything about asking the girls to leave before they arrested one of them...So that negates the remark you made in the above posting where you said, "Yeah, and the video was posted by the victim, so we dont know if they were asked to leave, do we?"...Two videos Hartey, no proof in either that the cops asked them to leave before the arrest....I rest my case. (its too damned heavy Hartey LOL)..

Harte

Break the law, pay the consequence. There's nothing in the law requiring them to give a violator a chance to leave.

I said that's usually what they do.
Maybe they don't if they get lip from a perp.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Break the law, pay the consequence. There's nothing in the law requiring them to give a violator a chance to leave.

I said that's usually what they do.
Maybe they don't if they get lip from a perp.

Harte

Hartey, your argument has been about what they "usually do" and a comment about only one video you looked at..
Now you bang on for the second time about, "Break the law, pay the consequences"...If you had taken the time to look at the second video, which you clearly "have not", you would see the cop take the handcuffs off the girl who walks away without any charges!!.. That negates your comment, "Break the law, pay the consequence"!!…Anything else you wanna argue over Hartey and lose? :LOL:..

Harte

I read in the Myrtle Beach paper what they usually do. Then I downloaded a city pamphlet on beach rules that cited the law on thongs. Then I looked up the law.

"Law on Thongs." LOL Sounds like the War on Drugs.
"War on Skanks" might be better. LOL

I have no personal experience wearing thongs at the beach at Myrtle, except on my feet.

But I was once arrested there. The charge?
Indecent exposure.

Besides, I took your description as valid, so why do I need to watch it? I'll admit I made a mistake in trusting your postings.
You did, after all, say they weren't given a chance to leave. Now you're telling a different story.
Are you Joe Biden in real life?

Harte

TimeFlipper

I read in the Myrtle Beach paper what they usually do. Then I downloaded a city pamphlet on beach rules that cited the law on thongs. Then I looked up the law.

"Law on Thongs." LOL Sounds like the War on Drugs.
"War on Skanks" might be better. LOL

I have no personal experience wearing thongs at the beach at Myrtle, except on my feet.

But I was once arrested there. The charge?
Indecent exposure.

Besides, I took your description as valid, so why do I need to watch it? I'll admit I made a mistake in trusting your postings.
You did, after all, say they weren't given a chance to leave. Now you're telling a different story.
Are you Joe Biden in real life?

Harte

Nah Hartey, I never said the wernt given a chance to leave, I said there was only the woman who made the complaint that asked the girls to leave...Dammit Hartey FFS, DONT tell everybody on Paranormalis iam actually Joe Biden!! :eek:..

I love the admission you were once arrested for indecent exposure, but why should i believe you were not wearing thongs on Myrtle Beach?
Iam aware that lots of math teachers, especially in the UK, love dressing up in ladies underwear, mainly G Strings though :LOL:..