Coral Castle, in Florida

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Coral Castle - Wikipedia

"Coral Castle's own promotional material says Edward Leedskalnin was suddenly rejected by his 16-year-old fiancée Agnes Skuvst in Latvia, just one day before the wedding. Leaving for America, he came down with allegedly terminal tuberculosis, but spontaneously healed, stating that magnets had some effect on his disease[citation needed]. He spent more than 28 years building Coral Castle, refusing to allow anyone to view him while he worked[contradictory]. A few teenagers claimed to have witnessed his work, reporting that he had caused the blocks of coral to move like hydrogen balloons.[5][better source needed] The only advanced tool that Leedskalnin spoke of using was a "perpetual motion holder"."

@Pietro Jedi No, I have never heard of this place until now. A huge hurricane destroyed Homestead several years ago, though, so I wonder if the castle is still up. Can you see this English Wikipedia entry, or do you need me to copy/paste it to you?

P. Jedi

Coral Castle - Wikipedia

"Coral Castle's own promotional material says Edward Leedskalnin was suddenly rejected by his 16-year-old fiancée Agnes Skuvst in Latvia, just one day before the wedding. Leaving for America, he came down with allegedly terminal tuberculosis, but spontaneously healed, stating that magnets had some effect on his disease[citation needed]. He spent more than 28 years building Coral Castle, refusing to allow anyone to view him while he worked[contradictory]. A few teenagers claimed to have witnessed his work, reporting that he had caused the blocks of coral to move like hydrogen balloons.[5][better source needed] The only advanced tool that Leedskalnin spoke of using was a "perpetual motion holder"."

@Pietro Jedi No, I have never heard of this place until now. A huge hurricane destroyed Homestead several years ago, though, so I wonder if the castle is still up. Can you see this English Wikipedia entry, or do you need me to copy/paste it to you?
I saw this message. I doubt that this place was was distroied.

P. Jedi