Corky Unicorn

titorite

Found this article interesting. Mine was actually worse than this. I was bruised from chin to eye. My entire eye actually turned blood red. With concern that I was going to lose the eye completely. And, I was pregnant at five months... He deleted the pictures I secretly took the next day after finding them stating "Do you want ruin my career?!"

And, supposedly even now it's "all about me". Rigghht... Smh...

I will wait for his just reward knowing God has been good to us despite anything and everything that man has done. It's called, faith. ;)

Anyways... I will leave this right here. The truth. Gotta go. The lives God saved calls for living it to the best and fullest.

https://www-foxnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.foxnews.com/us/motocross-champs-domestic-violence-arrest-goes-viral-after-accuser-posts-pictures-on-instagram.amp?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.foxnews.com/us/motocross-champs-domestic-violence-arrest-goes-viral-after-accuser-posts-pictures-on-instagram

Don't you hate when people say "I'm sorry" and do nothing. Or, blame you for it when you're completely innocent and they weren't there? I do. The end.

Golly that is pretty darn horrific. Im glad you made it out. So that is the side of the spectrum you come from, I understand better now... We both been victims of abuse. From opposite sides of the spectrum. I stand with you in solidarity.

Thread starter #152

Laon

Premium
I actually did check out your channel. Said I would... You were ranting pretty well, there, my friend. Lolol... (insert laughing hard emoji here).

Yep. Now you understand. And, yes we have been. I stand with you too!

Anyways... This coming week is going to be so busy!!! Catch ya later. ;)

TimeFlipper

Lol. I will certainly take a look today. Will be nice to place a face with the name too!

Thanks for the compliment. It's a turtle neck under a sweater. Getting chilly here. Thank goodness! Can't wait for snow. Hopefully, lots of it this year.
Could this be a Paranormalis romance brewing? :love: :D..

Thread starter #154

Laon

Premium
Timeflipper ~ Heavensakes No!! I'm married! It will be made legal this winter. My husband and I did a quiet and very private personal ceremony last January.

I'm loyal ~ to a fault. So... No chance of romance with any other. Sorry.

titorite

And I may forsake romantic entanglement for the rest of my life. Ive been scarred pretty badly.

Thread starter #156

Laon

Premium
And I may forsake romantic entanglement for the rest of my life. Ive been scarred pretty badly.
It's completely understandable as well... It takes time to heal. A special person to learn to trust again. But, you can't give up. I truly believe God made someone for everyone. And, you have to have faith or you will never get through it.

This is the song that came to mind after reading your post.

Thread starter #157

Laon

Premium
The problem with cigars... They taste too good. Lolol. This is going to be a real pain in the $&! to quit. Limiting it 2 a day? It worked for the 109 year old veteran. Right? Only, he had 12. Maybe I shouldn't at all. I like how this man thinks.
"I may give out, but I never give up". God I love that line. So unbelievably true.

Supposedly, according to scientifically documented research, nicotine actually helps prevent ahlzeimers. Neat, huh? :)

Last edited:
Thread starter #158

Laon

Premium
I came across a very good, educational article this morning. Parts of it I disagree with. However, for the most part very true.

Gah... 2nd day in a row that they eye he hurt is throbbing. So, will be an easy day in regards to chores. It's awful how years later there is still a lasting physical effect from the initial event. This is what I find the most frustrating to deal with. Compassion for yourself is definitely key to humbly accepting and further healing a lifelong consequence of another's actions you didn't choose.

Make it a great day! :)

How Society Gaslights Survivors of Narcissists, Sociopaths, and Psychopaths (A Guide for Therapists, Law Enforcement and Loved Ones)

Thread starter #159

Laon

Premium
I just heard the most beautiful song this morning.

Anyways, will be taking this to a blog and possible youtube channel. I suppose it would be a good idea to show the truth of our life. I guess Tamara will just have to search to find it. lololol. :LOL::ROFLMAO::giggle: (If she would like to continue in making a personal choice of engaging societal gaslighting.)

John once said in early years that he didn't care if others believed him. I can relate. In person he said, even if he told his truth, others still wouldn't believe him. True. And, wise. I suppose it has taught me to live my life blind to opinions of the world. Not out of callousness or disregard for their feelings towards them as individuals. But, accepting it is okay to love myself and my own real truth. God knows the truth. I know the truth. That is all that really matters. And, if I can help others along the way living the same journey, at least I have tried to make the world a better place. I would rather try to help the world with love...

Last edited:
Thread starter #160

Laon

Premium
A deep well of healing has broken open. And, I'm so stinkin thankful...