corn moon

Mayhem

Zenith
What time will you be using it over your way?

HDRKID

Well, I also believe that the HDR works best near a full moon or a new moon. I have using my HDR a lot and here is a strange event that did occur. Basically, a roll moves. Also, the tag in the red T-shirt moves. All the windows in my house are closed so it is not the wind and also I turned the air conditioner off and it is 82 degrees in my house now. I like to keep the house below 80 as it is getting rather warm. Still, the roll moves. It was not moving yesterday for some reason. However, it started to move this morning. I have found that if I stop using my HDR, after a month, paranormal events will stop occurring.

dimension-1hacker

Well, I also believe that the HDR works best near a full moon or a new moon. I have using my HDR a lot and here is a strange event that did occur. Basically, a roll moves. Also, the tag in the red T-shirt moves. All the windows in my house are closed so it is not the wind and also I turned the air conditioner off and it is 82 degrees in my house now. I like to keep the house below 80 as it is getting rather warm. Still, the roll moves. It was not moving yesterday for some reason. However, it started to move this morning. I have found that if I stop using my HDR, after a month, paranormal events will stop occurring.

ever heard about the fourth matrix movie plot line, mandela affecr?