Corona medicine with herbs and organic

EndOfDays

Hello. I found this pdf on the internet. I don't know if it useful or not. But there are some positive feedback about that. I didn't try these techniques. I didn't catch corona yet LOL.
Anyway. Here is the file.
Please for anyone is going to try this. just share your feedback about.

Attachments

• C coronavirus - A pdf (1)FINAL.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 16

TimeFlipper

Hello. I found this pdf on the internet. I don't know if it useful or not. But there are some positive feedback about that. I didn't try these techniques. I didn't catch corona yet LOL.

Where is the PDF file?

TimeFlipper

Thank you (y):D

Beholder

Maybe it would give a vitamin boost for someone with a lack of it or strenghten the immune system from positive thinking, but I hope that people don't refuse safe and efficient vaccines because of these home cures.

Art

Add bicarbonate of sodium to modify your body ph to near 7
Corona virus only live in ph 6, he preffer man that eat acide junk food.

Beholder

Add bicarbonate of sodium to modify your body ph to near 7
Corona virus only live in ph 6, he preffer man that eat acide junk food.
That could give temporary disinfecting protection around your mouth and nose if done before going somewhere, but the body contains a lot of water and would just dillute it before having an internal effect. I once drank a bottle of orange juice per day when it was the only thing available in the cafeteria and I ended up with sharp stinging pain behind my eyes.