Corona Virus

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I agree with you regarding all the symptoms, especially when you and Paula both spoke about a sinus infection and a stuffed up nose...Twice in the last month i have had the same infection which is not unusual for me personally....However i do find good relief by taking ibuprofen tablets, although i doubt very much that both of you will agree with me about the tablets, ahh well ;):D...

@Einstein

My sister got the exact same thing we caught at the exact same time. It's like it was turned on like a switch. I've heard of others
experiencing this as well. She doesn't have the leftovers like we do, though.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Alright...

Doc said my lungs are clear and most likely do not have Covi19, but couldn't test because I don't have all the symptoms.
Wasn't why I went, really. Just wanted to get better. The nurse gave me some attitude, though. She assumed I was there
just to try to get tested. Sheesh.

Being treated for sinus infection. Had a fever at the doc office. Discussed my anemia issue. Got a B12 shot. Got blood taken
(CBC and B12). Almost passed out. They had to give me water and feed me. LOL

They swabbed me for flu and strep. Both negative.

She said I am low risk because I work from home.

So, I guess that's good news. Hope to feel better soon. The B12 shot really helped the energy level. Oh, and I'm on antibiotics.

Last edited: