Is it as bad as they say it is?

Give your opinion.

"Steps off the curb
Stella Corona hopes for the best
To be home by sunset
Gotta be home by sunset "

Mayhem

Zenith
Wuhan has been the centre of virology for a long time, and as well as that chemical testing.

The Japanese did store biochems years ago in Wuhan.

With a city of 11 million, i do wonder whether it was a target, and initially blame it on the seafood market.

Last August there was a cluster of pneumonia in the city and it was quickly covered up.

Man made or not, the incubation period is infectious where others havent been, posing a problem for either travelling
or at a big event or simply through families whilst a person doesnt feel sick at all.

@PaulaJedi im not sure if it's mentioned in some form in the bible, maybe its labelled somewhat different.

The ability to spread is worrying, first case in Africa today and so far very little in India.

I don't think it's being over hyped at all, under hyped if anything and the usual comes out "we are losing money".

But that just my opinion.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
With a city of 11 million, i do wonder whether it was a target, and initially blame it on the seafood market.

I wonder the same thing. Would the U.S. use a virus to take down China? Or any other country for that matter?

I think much of it isn't being detected and reported. I am guessing that like every other virus, not everyone is hit with it as hard and probably don't go to the doctor. (Correct me if I am wrong, please).

I just got over a nasty respiratory illness despite my flu vaccine. I already had inhalers so I didn't need to see a doctor. My kids weren't hit as hard as me (thankfully). I wonder......

It just feels like all the information is all up in there air. Trying to sort it out in my ADD brain.

TimeFlipper

I wonder the same thing. Would the U.S. use a virus to take down China? Or any other country for that matter?

I think much of it isn't being detected and reported. I am guessing that like every other virus, not everyone is hit with it as hard and probably don't go to the doctor. (Correct me if I am wrong, please).

I just got over a nasty respiratory illness despite my flu vaccine. I already had inhalers so I didn't need to see a doctor. My kids weren't hit as hard as me (thankfully). I wonder......

It just feels like all the information is all up in there air. Trying to sort it out in my ADD brain.

Are you able to get the anti-pneumonia injection like we have in the UK?...There are only two types of pneumonia, viral and bacteriological, the pneumonia injection in the UK covers both types...We only need to have one injection of it to stay safe, for the rest of our lives..

titorite

Ive been following this closely almost from the start. For me... after weeks of following this, the most concerning thing is that only folks of oriental descent seem to be dying. All sorts of caught it but so far only on set has been dying.... i find that marker disturbing.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Are you able to get the anti-pneumonia injection like we have in the UK?...There are only two types of pneumonia, viral and bacteriological, the pneumonia injection in the UK covers both types...We only need to have one injection of it to stay safe, for the rest of our lives..

They only give it to the elderly.