Corona Virus

Tron1

I think Corona Virus is here to serve its purpose. Then it will leave. Not many under 1 million will die but I got tested negative when I went to my doctors for my heart pacemaker. By what I mean as serving its purpose is to either bring people back together. Take time out to reflect. Or work out. The end of the old world is gone we have a new rare beginning of the next end of the world. It is sad that people died from this the impact was worse than 9/11. But we are now learning to trust the world and move on. What does not kill us makes us stronger. Mentally and Physically. There was not one mention of this virus 6 to 12 months previously. I saw three of my friends get it. 2 had it before the numbers rose. I gave my doctor a formula for h1n1 and an ingredient of a kind of smart pill to coincide with red blood cells to stop with the spreading inside the body as a testing agent. I'm by far not a doctor I am a smart one though. The h1n1 vaccine has most of what you need. It was also used in the West Nile virus. Believe me we are close to a vaccine that can be used by pharmacy. Soon you will not need the masks. Once the air clears up 100 percent we will live again. But for now I know it's killing you all to go out but just sit through this. The percentage of deaths is very low. Just do your Job.