Coronavirus enforcement bullies

F Stein

I've noticed in the UK even though we've got better treatments and are now undergoing mass vaccination. We are nevertheless being subjected to greater enforcement, by so-called enforcement marshalls. I went in to a local supermarket this afternoon to pick up some shopping wearing a mask. I took it off for a few seconds to adjust it and turned to have some female manager backed up with some 25-year old lurch of a security guard dressed in paramilitary clothing lecturing me about it. In the end I put the shopping down left because it was clear the security guard was getting more hostile by the minute when I tried arguing back with them and pointing out that I'd only took it off for a second. I think these idiots don't realise that they and their families have to live in the same draconian world they're helping to bring about. And it's getting worse in the UK. Every week they seem to be bringing in tougher and more intrusive laws using ministerial decree, which when are challenged in court turn out to be unlawful. A little side fact a national newspaper in the UK pointed out that security guards and these covid Marshalls are more likely to catch and be hospitalised by covid. May have something to do with the fact, they like to walk up on people and get it to their faces. I wonder also if they are the main spreaders of this disease in supermarkets and shopping malls?

Last edited:

start at edge

It is like I said (wrote) numerous times on some threads here – if all this would not have been a hoax, the NORMAL situation would have been like this: “who believes and wants to protect himself, can wear a mask, it is illegal to forbid anyone to wear a mask” … and … “who believes and wants to prevent, can take the vaccine, it is illegal to forbid anyone to get vaccinated” – NOT to enforce this shit by law.
Since it was enforced by law, it has “HOAX” and “GLOBAL KILL” written all over it, with one mile high letters.
The NORMAL situation would be to enforce by law the protection of people who do not want to wear a mask or take a vaccine, not the obligation to do it … so what happens in reality is completely in reverse (and completely unnatural, which is the devil signature).

lamdo263

I've noticed in the UK even though we've got better treatments and are now undergoing mass vaccination. We are nevertheless being subjected to greater enforcement, by so-called enforcement Marshalls. I went in to a local supermarket this afternoon to pick up some shopping wearing a mask. I took it off for a few seconds to adjust it and turned to have some female manager backed up with some 25-year old lurch of a security guard dressed in paramilitary clothing lecturing me about it. In the end I put the shopping down left because it was clear the security guard was getting more hostile by the minute when I tried arguing back with them and pointing out that I'd only took it off for a second. I think these idiots don't realise that they and their families have to live in the same draconian world they're helping to bring about. And it's getting worse in the UK. Every week they seem to be bringing in tougher and more intrusive laws using ministerial decree, which when are challenged in court turn out to be unlawful. A little side fact a national newspaper in the UK pointed out that security guards and these covid Marshalls are more likely to catch and be hospitalised by covid. May have something to do with the fact, they like to walk up on people and get it to their faces. I wonder also if they are the main spreaders of this disease in supermarkets and shopping malls?
Yeah, almost the same thing when the Beatles sun "Hold him in his arm chair you can feel his disease. We all probably already have this. I do believe in wearing a mask though.

A thank you to the Beatles for come together. The Beatles - Come Together (Lyrics) - YouTube

F Stein

Yeah, almost the same thing when the Beatles sun "Hold him in his arm chair you can feel his disease. We all probably already have this. I do believe in wearing a mask though.

A thank you to the Beatles for come together. The Beatles - Come Together (Lyrics) - YouTube
It's not about wearing masks, as I've always complied with the rules. My gripe is, how tougher rules are being introduced basically robbing us of our rights and freedom when the disease is becoming less problematic and on the retreat. Even before therapeutics and vaccination you had a 99% of recovering from the disease without medical intervention . So what is the point of mass vaccination if at the end of the day you still have to wear a mask and you can't come out of your home without a reasonable excuse. I'm also concerned about the growing number of private security companies that are now policing all this with aggression. I fear that a lot of these rules and regulations especially those that been introduced in the UK will not be completely rollback or removed. We keep getting told of the New Normal, which I'm sorry to say is abnormal and repressive. We already have little to no freedom of speech in the UK, put it another way you have freedom of speech in the UK until you want to use it.

lamdo263

It's not about wearing masks, as I've always complied with the rules. My gripe is, how tougher rules are being introduced basically robbing us of our rights and freedom when the disease is becoming less problematic and on the retreat. Even before therapeutics and vaccination you had a 99% of recovering from the disease without medical intervention . So what is the point of mass vaccination if at the end of the day you still have to wear a mask and you can't come out of your home without a reasonable excuse. I'm also concerned about the growing number of private security companies that are now policing all this with aggression. I fear that a lot of these rules and regulations especially those that been introduced in the UK will not be completely rollback or removed. We keep getting told of the New Normal, which I'm sorry to say is abnormal and repressive. We already have little to no freedom of speech in the UK, put it another way you have freedom of speech in the UK until you want to use it.
It's the five year mark of time in the future to ask this question.

COVID 19 is a best loved made in The City Of Wuhan's Wuhan Institutes Of Virology Lever Four Facility. A tremendous cast of characters along with actors. This is a much loved and stock funded experience, to where instead of offering magic beans to take you up to the clouds, they offer an early on said proto-experimental vaccine to stop both SARS and MERS viruses.

The fantastically talented, warm homespun John_boy like Bill Gates, while making fishes and loves of bread at the garden, even warns of this play to come out of Wuhan. This was a drama filled continuance from three other counties, starting in year 2013, to where while in the America's scientist Fay Lynn gets handed a plaque for being a good scientist.

This point of great remembrance to the dire more depressing loss of temper escapee in the WIV at Wuhan, to where Xi Poe mumbles in her disgust, "Yes it's spilled viral samples on the lab table top. What did you think it was, spilt bean curd and juice"?

The tension mounts as the main electrical power box fails and like a famous water falls, droves of virus delivered at breath out near ground level as well as extra gas molecule versions of our new denizen, COVID 19 make it's way through the city.

This is a difficult play to understand if you don't get to the theater early and get your program and review it. *Remember now, when they engineered COVID 19, which is just now called covid, the people beginning the project, did not know or talk to the people ending it. So it's a bastard project, with some racy songs in the ante.

This disease will kill you quicker and deader than a nit. So please don't be so foolish as to let your guard down around it.
You know in the future when the make the play and run this on Broadway, I wonder what kind of introduction music they will use. Will this be a tune we can hum all day? Regards' Lamdo

Wind7

Staff
I haven't (yet) had the Mask Enforcement Inquisition bother me when removing mine to
adjust the thing to prevent fogging my specs....yet.

I do not just buy into conspiracies or rely on the "re-knowned They" for making decisions either.
I find it best to play nice in this whirreled of ours.

Saying that, I might've done the same thing and left them to replace the goods from the cart I left behind.
Seems to me the best route is to walk.

Last edited:

start at edge

That was a clever way to act. It is also a nice way to let the oppressors be destroyed by those whom they expect the least – supermarkets owners, for example. I wonder what a supermarket owner would do if suddenly 99% of the customers leave their carts in the store and simply leave because some asshole insists on this stupid mask issue !?!? … I assume that the first step would be to fire that asshole for not being efficient enough … then, after firing at least half of the personnel for the same reason, he would probably go to shoot the next level oppressor in the head himself.
… when this decision will be made, anyone can count on me to provide the expenses for the bullets, I will gladly pay for those bullets without blinking an eye.

Mayhem

Zenith
People have been wandering around doing what they wanted for months, no wonder its spread. even BOJOS own staff, well ex staff Cummins.

Last edited:

F Stein

People have been wandering around doing what they wanted for months, no wonder its spread. even BOJOS own staff, well ex staff Cummins.
I'm well aware @Mayhem that you're from Australia where the populous are used to acquiescing towards bureaucrats. In the UK the populous are governed not by bureaucrats but by psychopaths, crooks and their cronies so we tend to resist where we can.