Corrupt Cops Behaving Very Badly!

TimeFlipper

If you cannot view this video in your own country please go onto You Tube and write into their Browser:: "UPDATE ON HERNANDEZ vs SAN BERNARDINO, probation officer slamming me to the ground"....The video exposes a probation officer with NO rights to detain and physically assault a member of the public...

What makes this video even worse, are the 11 police officers that do absolutely NOTHING to stop that probation officer, and arrest him, and charge him with actual bodily harm, including illegal detention!!...This video will make you very angry!! :mad:..

TimeFlipper

The headline should amuse you!!...This guy had only been a police officer for just one week, and from Day 1 until Day 7, he stole a full English breakfast everyday from the police canteen (He never paid for them).
He was subsequently banned from going into any other police canteen in the whole of the UK..

Why did he not get arrested and charged with theft, and then sacked from the job?..
It seems to me that all the police forces in the UK prefer thieves and thugs joining their ranks, which exposes the amount of corrupt cops there are over here!!

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Again we do not have the full facts here..
I can assure you that if he had stolen those breakfasts then he would have been out of the job for dishonesty.. I know of someone who lost their job for stealing a 49p plug from Homebase.
It is probably a case of he thought he was entitled to those sausages as part of his job ;) or he was going to pay later in which case it is not Theft and so no dishonesty..

TimeFlipper

Again we do not have the full facts here..
I can assure you that if he had stolen those breakfasts then he would have been out of the job for dishonesty.. I know of someone who lost their job for stealing a 49p plug from Homebase.
It is probably a case of he thought he was entitled to those sausages as part of his job ;) or he was going to pay later in which case it is not Theft and so no dishonesty..

The Police ALWAYS look after their own people, and I can guarantee that every single cop has been "dishonest"....
A classic simple example is a cop "on the beat", going upto a member of the public and asking, "whats your name Sir?"..
If that person refuses to give his or her name, the cop will typically say, its an offence NOT to give your name, and you could be arrested for it.
The vast majority of the general public will then give in and give out their name, because they do NOT know simple laws..

NO cop in the UK can ask for your name, unless you have committed a crime, therefore you can lawfully refuse to give out your name...The cops know that fact, but will threaten you anyway into giving out your name, by saying you could be arrested...In this scenario the cop has been very dishonest, and could be sued for threatening behaviour, plus causing alarm and distress to the person...

Was the person who stole that 49p plug from Homebase, a member of staff?, or a cop?..
The cop in the Newspaper, not only stole a sausage as you stated, but also a couple of eggs, 3 rashers of bacon, 2 pieces of Black Pudding, a load of Beans, 2 slices of heavily buttered toast, PLUS a cup of English Tea or Coffee! :oops: :LOL:..

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
You will lose your job for dishonesty. By offering to pay later, thought you were entitled to it, offered a lesser payment makes this not dishonesty within the law. It may be a civil matter. I do not know the full circumstances and would not take the Daily Star as a trustworthy reference.. In these situations It helps to know the law..

Everyone wants to root out the bad apples but the bad cops understand how the law works as well as the good cops, sometimes better..

You would also be in trouble if you threatened a member of the public with arrest with no reason.. You do need to provide your details if you have committed an offence, this could include trespass, public order, littering or driving offences. If you are in charge of a motor vehicle you also must comply whether an offence has occurred or not.

As for the Police Covering up and protecting their own, No chance. Why would anyone risk their pensions, their house, their livelihood, doesn’t make any sense.. We are not living in the 1980s Anymore ;)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

You will lose your job for dishonesty. By offering to pay later, thought you were entitled to it, offered a lesser payment makes this not dishonesty within the law. It may be a civil matter. I do not know the full circumstances and would not take the Daily Star as a trustworthy reference.. In these situations It helps to know the law..

Everyone wants to root out the bad apples but the bad cops understand how the law works as well as the good cops, sometimes better..

You would also be in trouble if you threatened a member of the public with arrest with no reason.. You do need to provide your details if you have committed an offence, this could include trespass, public order, littering or driving offences. If you are in charge of a motor vehicle you also must comply whether an offence has occurred or not.

As for the Police Covering up and protecting their own, No chance. Why would anyone risk their pensions, their house, their livelihood, doesn’t make any sense.. We are not living in the 1980s Anymore ;)

I have far less respect for the cops....You will find loads of video postings on You Tube exposing corrupt cops, i have only shown a very small amount of them...All this has only happened in the last decade when it was deemed legal to video cops....They HAVE to held accountable for their actions, good and bad!

TimeFlipper

If you cannot see the video, please go onto You Tube and type in, "Forcibly strip searched and beaten for arguing with the police"..

TimeFlipper

You will not believe what happened to this woman!!..Corrupt cops, lying on oath, falsifying evidence, assaulting the woman and saying SHE assaulted a police officer...Corruption at its highest!!..