Debate Could "aliens " be watching you right now?

tymeonadime

I got to wondering something the other day...

Has anyone here ever heard of a study comparing DNA between those who report being abducted? I am actually wondering if somewhere in our DNA there is a sign or signal that allows us to see things others do not can not or will not see? I would venture to guess that there would be a large part of the group of abductees that have some DNA in common. I mean more than the normal percentage of average DNA similarity.

What y'all think??

I have theory about a form of communication with " the other side " and was thinking that maybe we could find a way to communicate with them instead.

SarahAlways

@tymeonadime I think you brought up some interesting points. In my opinion, anything that is from a different dimension is technically an alien, even what we call "angels" and other benevolent spirits. I don't think they choose mentally ill people because they are easier to discredit, but rather some people who society would deem as mentally ill, are actually people born with a little something extra and they are just able to see beyond the veil. Unfortunately, that's not always a pleasant experience. I do however, think that there are just plain mentally ill people with no spiritual abilities whatsoever, just trauma and genetics perhaps. I am interested to hear what every one else has to say : )

tymeonadime

Sam, I have to agree with ya there
What society has dubbed as normal is in fact a turned down brain. Some people with mental illness do not have the filter in place that the majority of society does.

tymeonadime

So very sad.We, as a society, seem to want to put people like this in a box away from them. They see the homeless begging for food, or change, and they automatically think " drug addict" and avoid them instead of giving some pocket change to a stranger. That's disgusting. We don't have the actual need to do that. That's something that 98% of people will do automatically, just avoid at all costs. We should help people if and when we can.

A person could have a great job happy family bbeautiful home, and develop a mental condition that renders them utterly useless for day to day life, then they are either hospitalized or abandoned. Then they have to fend for themselves. However their illness renders them unable to take care of the day to day like bills and hygiene. That's happened numerous times. It should NEVER happen.

I am sorry. I realize this isn't the place for a rant like that. my bad.

SarahAlways

So very sad.We, as a society, seem to want to put people like this in a box away from them. They see the homeless begging for food, or change, and they automatically think " drug addict" and avoid them instead of giving some pocket change to a stranger. That's disgusting. We don't have the actual need to do that. That's something that 98% of people will do automatically, just avoid at all costs. We should help people if and when we can.

A person could have a great job happy family bbeautiful home, and develop a mental condition that renders them utterly useless for day to day life, then they are either hospitalized or abandoned. Then they have to fend for themselves. However their illness renders them unable to take care of the day to day like bills and hygiene. That's happened numerous times. It should NEVER happen.

I am sorry. I realize this isn't the place for a rant like that. my bad.
No, I completely agree. It's sad that people can close themselves off like that, and I feel as a society we are getting meaner and less sympathetic to the suffering of others. And I suppose it's not too far off topic... : ) If beings from a different dimension are watching us, I can't imagine they're judging us in a positive light.

tymeonadime

Veterans. As Americans we owe them a hell of a lot more than they get. They are there every day staring down a barrel, possibly from either end. They have fought for our rights, our way of life. Then they come home with GWS or PTSD or worse. Now we throw them away. They risk their lives for us, and we stand idly by as they sleep in the gutter .

If we are being watched, I believe they ( the ones watching ) would be shaking their heads in disbelief and disgust.

Miscellaneous

Please remember that any psychotropic drug will have an effect on the functioning of the brain, resulting in alterations in perception mood and consciousness :confused: :unsure: :eek:
Good point I definitely don't place stock in my experiences, it's unable to be tested. But they bring me to a interesting crossroad.

Aliens exist alongside us and influence our everyday lives or we seriously underestimate our own ability, maybe both. Food for thought what if the aliens observing us used the same eyes? Lungs, heart and mind. Able only to offer suggestion. Suppose that's just called the subconscious mind haha.. Thanks for the introspection. Got me thinking now lol...
It's part of the universal law that aliens should not interfere with the chains of life. Although, when I say "aliens," I usually mean those "extraterrestrials."

Miscellaneous

Veterans. As Americans we owe them a hell of a lot more than they get. They are there every day staring down a barrel, possibly from either end. They have fought for our rights, our way of life. Then they come home with GWS or PTSD or worse. Now we throw them away. They risk their lives for us, and we stand idly by as they sleep in the gutter .

If we are being watched, I believe they ( the ones watching ) would be shaking their heads in disbelief and disgust.
You might not actually be wrong with that. But let's not get in too deep.