Debate Could "aliens " be watching you right now?

Miscellaneous

So very sad.We, as a society, seem to want to put people like this in a box away from them. They see the homeless begging for food, or change, and they automatically think " drug addict" and avoid them instead of giving some pocket change to a stranger. That's disgusting. We don't have the actual need to do that. That's something that 98% of people will do automatically, just avoid at all costs. We should help people if and when we can.

A person could have a great job happy family bbeautiful home, and develop a mental condition that renders them utterly useless for day to day life, then they are either hospitalized or abandoned. Then they have to fend for themselves. However their illness renders them unable to take care of the day to day like bills and hygiene. That's happened numerous times. It should NEVER happen.

I am sorry. I realize this isn't the place for a rant like that. my bad.
I've read somewhere that mentally ill people may have a connection to autoimmune disorder but I can't seem to find that article so here's an article that's close to it: Some Patients Suffering From Psychosis May Have An Autoimmune Disease Instead
The mentally ill might not be a hopeless case soon after all.

BlastTyrant

I am a bit late to the party here BUT

There are many cases of UFO's appearing over major cities yet only one person see's it, or groups of people seeing a UFO but others around them do not. I had a interesting experience during a UFO meeting in Colorado where 3 people saw a bright orange light in the sky and even got a picture of it but no one else had seen it and we were all in the same vicinity of one another.

ET's have the ability to basically mass control our minds if they choose, they can stop our notion of time and take you from the middle of a city and no one would ever notice, there's a common notion that more people have been abducted than even they knew due to the fact they can erase the memory of it.

As for your question are they watching you, yes i know they are watching me, had many experiences with them.

tymeonadime

I've had.......experiences, bu am unable to say for sure they were related to ETs or what.

I have seen what I believe to be UFOs on several occasions,BUT what I saw failed to show on video or film a couple if times.You mentioned above a group of peope together where only a portion of the group sees something. That's happened to me at least once.

Once, I was on my way to my girlfriend's ( now my wife ) it was late,a round eleven PM. I know that's what time it was, because I had just gotten off of work and made it to my house to change clothes and left. I got off work at 9 and it used to take me an hour and a half to get home, figure fifteen minutes for changing clothes and back out the door. About ten or fifteen minutes after leaving my house, I am on a road that I have traveled daily for a large portion of my life when I realize I have no damn idea where I am. My phone which was plugged into the lighter, was apparently so dead it wouldn't turn on. It had been fully charged. The CD player was skipping, on every disc in the changer. I stopped in a driveway that led to an old barn. I got out of my car and tried to figure out where I was That's when I saw a brilliant blue light. Thinking the police had seen me pull in to an abandoned barn drive, I droppedy head and turned around. The light was there, but not behind me. It was above me. The "" UFO (?)"" was an odd triangular shape with out croppers on two sides, that held oval shaped things. It was silent. I could feel a slight rush of air blowing down on me. I turned to get back in my car and then everything goes dark. I wake up hours later. The clock on my phone said 540 am. I had seemingly passed dead out in my tracks. I wasn't hurt from falling, and I am a big boy, a fall on my face should have caused some injury. But no.....

Of course my GF thought that I had been with another woman.....probably still does

I do have dreams of strange technology like nothing you have ever seen, I have never dreamed or remembered being on a ship or with aliens, but I do have a new scar on the back of my head at the base of my neck. Idk where it came from.

It's an odd story, and I haven't told many people about it because of the way people look at you when you tell them something like this.

BlastTyrant

There is a high probability you were abducted at that point and time, the thoughts will come back to you if they are meant to, or sometimes something will trigger the memory and if will flood back to you.

Funny thing the human brain is, so easily manipulated but sneeze wrong and the damn thing can flood you with memory's you never even knew you had!

tymeonadime

So true. The human mind is actually fragile. Well, some more so than others.

I haven't been quite right since then. I put the mask on , and dance the daily dance, but I am different. I am not as emotionally open as I was, and maybe not related, but now I suffer from migraines.

My wisdom teeth are gone, and nine of my dental records say anything about them being removed, but I can remember having it done......Hell, who knows, maybe I never had wisdom teeth......idk how they are gone but I can remember having surgery to remove them. I remember the dentist and all, but they have no records of my being there.

Krish

YES they do...and look at our Bad Governance...hence can not just come in and say HI to every one......sad...

BlastTyrant

So true. The human mind is actually fragile. Well, some more so than others.

I haven't been quite right since then. I put the mask on , and dance the daily dance, but I am different. I am not as emotionally open as I was, and maybe not related, but now I suffer from migraines.

My wisdom teeth are gone, and nine of my dental records say anything about them being removed, but I can remember having it done......Hell, who knows, maybe I never had wisdom teeth......idk how they are gone but I can remember having surgery to remove them. I remember the dentist and all, but they have no records of my being there.

That is funny you mention that, i had a infected tooth and was forced to wait to get it removed till it cleared so i got the antibiotics and stuff but was in pain 24/7 then one day i woke up and "poof" no more pain, the tooth is still there but the dentist said the nerves had been cut and wasn't sure how.

tymeonadime

Huh. That's odd.

The rational part of my psyche has determined that the dentist office has simply lost my records. Of course, if that's the case they did so BEFORE my insurance was billed. I still have the same insurance company and they don't have a record of the procedure either.

Miscellaneous

YES they do...and look at our Bad Governance...hence can not just come in and say HI to every one......sad...
How is that sad? Why would should we even welcome them? Why would you want to welcome abductors? That's like inviting a kidnapper in your own house. Isn't it already bad enough that they're doing whatever they want against our will? :mad:

Huh. That's odd.

The rational part of my psyche has determined that the dentist office has simply lost my records. Of course, if that's the case they did so BEFORE my insurance was billed. I still have the same insurance company and they don't have a record of the procedure either.
Is everyone (not really) losing their teeth? At least some of you only have your teeth removed for some reason (why the interest in teeth?) others have been through much worse.

Last edited: