Debate Could "aliens " be watching you right now?

tymeonadime

If you believe as I do then you acknowledge the possibility of an infinite number of realities existing instantaneously right along with us, but on a slightly different plane . Meaning that we are constantly surrounded by beings. Some are aware of us and have ways to communicate or interact with us, and some are oblivious of the existence of any other being's than themselves.

It is my opinion that they choose rather or not to allow us to see them. I believe that some people have the ability to see them without their help. I also believe that many of the supposed haunting you hear about are actually another reality superimposed over our own. Hell, maybe this is where they come for vacation. Idk.

I do believe that everyone at one point in time has felta s though they have walked through a force that made them feel awkward. I believe that is caused by small irregularities in the boundaries between their world and ours. Like maybe walking through a being as it's going about its normal day. Maybe we are what they see when they are being " haunted "..

What do you all think? Is it possible that the aliens are allowing certain people to see them? Do they choose to show themselves to people that would be easy to discredit? Do they pick people with predisposed mental issues, so as to fog the reality ?

I do believe there are ghost, demons angels etc.... I am not saying all ghostly activities could be alien encounter, just saying it could be possible.

I fully believe that beings are always observing us. Like we observe wildlife. They are aware if us. They have most likely helped mankind along on our technological advances. I however, believe that our scientists discovered something that " they " were not ready to let us have. If you look at the last hundred years of technological advancements we were booming as a species. Then.......it all stops. Our current tech hass been around forever now. Look at the advancement of cell phones. From big a$$ things in a briefcase to the tiny flips, to the now larger touchscreens. Now why are we still driving cars that depend on combustion engines? Because someone doesn't want the world to see what's next. Not yet

Anyway, thoughts, opinions?

Metal Magus

I can't say I have any sort of proof but I've seen a black glassy smoke seep through the ceiling of my apartment. Only unexplainable experience I don't think I've went from curious to terrified that fast, it's like when it became aware of my presence it felt like it was trying to scare me?

Other than that I think it's pretty strange people describe similar entities like gnomes with ayahuasca. I've experienced an otherworldly presence form and mold my mindset with boomies. Personally I don't know if they exist or multiple do simultaneously alongside one another... But I like the idea of a guardian angel. So I'm always listening/looking to give meaning, maybe for me!

tymeonadime

No offense, but what the hell are " boomies " ?

I have never used any aides except marijuana ( to settle nerve ) during any of my experiences, some of which I went looking for.

Metal Magus

Psilocybin mushrooms, I don't ever search for em I try and let them find me, makes the trip special. I find the euphoria on mescaline/shrooms/dmt to be astoundingly high but unlike other substances it doesn't leave me wanting. Pot is amazing, there is a paper called "The herb dangerous" it might interest you.

certain substances cause the brain to interpret, recall and catalogue information differently, maybe it's a bit like tuning into a radio station.

Once you've "tuned in" so to speak your kinda pinging your location to any and all local entity's... Again just an idea.

Metal Magus

Please remember that any psychotropic drug will have an effect on the functioning of the brain, resulting in alterations in perception mood and consciousness :confused: :unsure: :eek:
Good point I definitely don't place stock in my experiences, it's unable to be tested. But they bring me to a interesting crossroad.

Aliens exist alongside us and influence our everyday lives or we seriously underestimate our own ability, maybe both. Food for thought what if the aliens observing us used the same eyes? Lungs, heart and mind. Able only to offer suggestion. Suppose that's just called the subconscious mind haha.. Thanks for the introspection. Got me thinking now lol...