Could America Vaccinate Itself Right Out of Existence?

Common Sense Conspiracy

Conspiracy Blog
It’s not hard to find mainstream media sources telling you how important it is and safe it is for you to go get your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as one, any one, becomes available. Now, this article is not trying to convince anyone that getting a vaccine is not safe. We are not suggesting that you should turn down a vaccine or be afraid of it. We are just going hypothetical here.

The vaccination drive that President Joe Biden is likening to the way the country has come together in instances like the World Wars could do wonders. Herd immunity is the goal, and it could work. Early reports are that the vaccines (all of them) are amazingly effective, and the good Dr. Fauci tells us that this unparalleled success is because of advancements in vaccine technology. The same vaccine technology that has failed to provide a vaccine for AIDS or Ebola, but hey, let’s be positive (not for AIDS or Ebola but in our thinking). This time, they knocked it out of the park.

The reality is that there is much not known still about COVID-19, and even less known about the vaccines. They don’t know how long they last, whether they prevent infection, or if they stop you from spreading the infection to others. They certainly don’t know whether there may be long-term side effects because there simply hasn’t been enough time here to know. Is it worth the risk to save thousands of lives and maybe get the country back to normal one day? Well, sure, but the point of this article is to look at the vaccination drive from what some in conspiracy circles are saying. It’s kind of frightening.

We at the CSC believe the vaccine is probably safe and probably won’t have any long-term side effects that cause global disruption on the scale of the disease the vaccine is supposed to combat. Still, we must admit a few things here. It would be pretty incredible if scientists were wrong about that. What if the COVID-19 vaccines cause serious side effects that no one will know until a certain amount of time passes?

The United States jumped all over the vaccines and is eagerly distributing the vaccine to anyone that will take it.

Could the USA vaccinate itself right out of existence? Let us know what you think in the comments below. If you are worried about this, just watch the video below. Bill and Melinda Gates assure you there is nothing to worry about. Doesn’t that make you feel all better?

The post Could America Vaccinate Itself Right Out of Existence? appeared first on Common Sense Conspiracy.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

Logical Mind

There are now, in stores and large supermarkets, holding a desk for you to fill out some papers for vaccination.

The last two times I saw them in such places I had to talk back telling the sad clerk behind the small desk those vaccines are not safe but on the contrary extremely harmful weakening your immune system leading to disease and death. The lady happened to be a friend of mine so she was receptive asking me how did I get that information. I told her that instead of watching television and talking on mobile phones I read books and listen to decent Internet information about the subject as well.

Eventually, depending on who you are, the poison will generate death. Actually if you are hospitalized the clowns there will see to it that one way or another you die.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
There are now, in stores and large supermarkets, holding a desk for you to fill out some papers for vaccination.

The last two times I saw them in such places I had to talk back telling the sad clerk behind the small desk those vaccines are not safe but on the contrary extremely harmful weakening your immune system leading to disease and death. The lady happened to be a friend of mine so she was receptive asking me how did I get that information. I told her that instead of watching television and talking on mobile phones I read books and listen to decent Internet information about the subject as well.

Eventually, depending on who you are, the poison will generate death. Actually if you are hospitalized the clowns there will see to it that one way or another you die.
Thats a good one:)

Whats decent and what is not decent ?

Thats personal opinion is it not ? or a you a medical professional?

Harte

Spreading lies and disinformation that can actually cost lives goes a long way past "expressing an opinion."

If you are really against these vaccines, then you are nothing but an idiot, and you are simply irredeemably ignorant.

Harte

Mayhem

Zenith
Spreading lies and disinformation that can actually cost lives goes a long way past "expressing an opinion."

If you are really against these vaccines, then you are nothing but an idiot, and you are simply irredeemably ignorant.

Harte
@Harte he never came back with what videos were DECENT on the subject but given his later comments i wasnt expecting that.

As always everyone has their own opinions.

Maulbeere

> Could the USA vaccinate itself right out of existence?

Maybe, or maybe only the dumb and the coerced.

The uptake is refreshingly low. Considering the death rate for 2020 was less than 2019 and consistent with year on year levels, that the covid rates were taken at the expense of flu and other death rate, that the survival rate is 97.5% minimum for symptoms, and symptomless transmission is a lie... logic is says follow the money. People who know more, say follow the Georgia guidestones, also logical when you have the information.

Found at eraoflight:
"This death cult that failed to kill us with bioweapons is now trying to kill us with vaccines as countless whistleblowers are now saying. The following link and a short excerpt from former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer Dr. Mike Yeadon have a clear message"

"I am aware of the global crimes against humanity that are being perpetrated against a large portion of the worlds population….

I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil (no decision I have ever made before in a 40-year research career) and dangerous products. If someone wanted to harm or kill a significant portion of the world’s population in the next few years, it will be made possible by the systems currently set up. I believe it is entirely possible that this will be used for massive depopulation."

Last edited:

lamdo263

I don't know at this point all I know as supposed conspiracy info about COVID 19 is that it was started by a branch of the Illuminatii around 2013, maybe planned 2012.Was supposed to be a way of getting rid of the old and infirmed. Don't know where they got the impetus to start this program, but apparently it started about 2013, moved to two other countries, from starting in the EU as said by Trump. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/card https://www.theweek.co.uk/odd-news/106131/card.

They definitely sold stocks under the ventures add, SARS and MERS research. From there through time they probably were experimenting with both SARS and MERS, but didn't do anything too radicle, till it left the Americas, to the Leve Five Bio-hazard Labs at Wuhan China. I was at a business utility to where the senior members dumped all the pertinent information about what was done in Wuhan, till apparent containment failed on about December 2019.* SPECIAL NOTE, The people starting this project who were Illuminattii, probably did not know the ending people finishing the project in 2019.Could have been the Chinese Illuminattii, which differs from the EU one.

These senior members, because they both knew enough about COVID 19, how lethal it was and the crazy ladies that took over the company, wanted to expunge the charge of genocide against themselves, so dumped everything about what was done at that lab, so they would get off the hook.

*This is key the lady who ran the project when it got to Wuhan said that she wanted to add bat mRNA to the formula for a SARS vaccine, because this would bring the vaccine closer to humans and therefore more effective.

The senior advisory staff, probably shitting their pants by now, advised her strongly, "do not add the bat mRNA as there's too many destructive viral cross-overs from bats to humans to be safe. She did this anyways.

According to Far Sight Remote Viewing Company at their video outlet, what occurred somehow was an explosive failure at the containment lab and through one method or another of failure, COVID 19 got out.

When it got out it came in two waves. One was breath out and in incubation. The second method of spread was a pure airborne form of COVID that floated and did not land in the area of Wuhan. This pure airborne rose in a circle into the Jetstream and landed on the west coast of the Americas.

Wile the airborne was easier to survive, it still had the instruction sets of all three viruses. These were a host shell of a corona virus, which is like a blob of fat.2.An unknown form of HIV, which seems to be very similar to the AIDS virus. Lastly some form of rabies, which causes the brain fog in people who suffer from covid for a while.

I must stress the strength of this virus at the City Of Wuhan, was colossal. It was so virulent, that after getting into a mental hospital care facility, it killed off all the staff plus patients at the facility. The strength of the virus was such, that it melted the faces of the patients turning their skin to slime. This is how the COVID 19 plague started and probably not any other way the propaganda media is trying to explain to you.

The problem with vaccinating for or against the COVID virus, is that both components of HIV along with rabies seems to co-interact with one another. This is what causes the cytokine storms or toxic shock syndrome.*These viruses are no longer physically within the covid virus, but their instruction sets have probably involved in. So this is why even at this late date, with the Oxford Astra Zeneca vaccine given in the EU, you're getting thrombi in vein clotting.

One can vaccinate against this complex virus at this date and it does seem to have an effect. However know that because all three viruses acts in a similar fashion to how the Boolean logic acts in say a laptop computer, this virus has the ability to change itself, even after one is vaccinated.

I'd get the vax to protect you for a years time. Maybe get a booster if it's offered a year two years from now. But know that this is a king sized mistake that should never ever been allowed to happen.*Note this was not a doing of the main central government of The People Republic Of China, but an act encouraged by secret groups unknown.

For further verification on this event did occur, check the finical stocks sold sections, or the Washington DC based finical media. Thousands of people had known that this experiment went tits up dead on the road and were then in 2020 Jan on, trying to get rid of their MERS SARS research stocks. At least a hundred thousand people knew of the failure, but it seems not clued in earlier, as to the goings on in this private company.

I'm looking at procreation among humans here, as the herpes virus, routinely stays in the urogentital tract of humans by and large. So I have no long range guess as to genetical formation wise, what the presence of this virus will do to humankind?

There's far off reports through the past Art Bells show, the best of Art Bell of high tech cannibals eating other humans. So this is a guess saying future genetic events are not all that great.*If you know certain aliens may have a beam technology, that kills it without killing the person that has it.

Sources newspaper and a video utility disclosure on HIV detected by molecular biologist, electron microscope, HIV detected in early corona virus samples. About Feb 2020. I have put in one and three quarters of virology course since March 2020. I know what I'm talking about here.

*SPECIAL NOTE HIV in this kind of viral matrix, as mixed in with a mental altering virus such as rabies, is not a good thing for the brain. This could cause a lower reaches genetically enforced scale, to where in the future tense, sub-humans grades of people could be birthed?