Could America Vaccinate Itself Right Out of Existence?

Wind7

Staff
Spreading lies and disinformation that can actually cost lives goes a long way past "expressing an opinion."

If you are really against these vaccines, then you are nothing but an idiot, and you are simply irredeemably ignorant.

Harte

I'll be getting the jab at some point just as long as I don't travel near any fresh contrails. ;)

lamdo263

I'll be getting the jab at some point just as long as I don't travel near any fresh contrails. ;)
They say don't get it if one has a long term existing infection, or some sort. The reason is, that HIV associations, which seem to be in COVID 19 are related on the phylogenic tree of life, to association with some fungus and skin conditions.

If you do get a vax, then stay at the center for about a half hour, if they have EMTs there. If you get a reaction, they also suggest either an epi pen or antihistamines be kept near by. With antihistamines, about three tablets ought to do it if you have a reaction. You should have a medical person of some sort near you by then?

Wind7

Staff
This was just my (mostly) dry humour barely showing my contempt for all of the conspiracies surrounding this whole CV-19 mess.
......I actually am going to have the vaccine.
I got a very weird invite for the "Jab" from a guy called Jabba, he said anyone can direct me to the "Hut" where they administer the "Jabs" o_O ;)..
Jabba's cool, just don't borrow anything from him!
It's his cousin Pizza The Hutt you have to watch out for!!
1617413265588.png

By the time you realize he's injected you with tomato sauce....It'll be far too late!

They say don't get it if one has a long term existing infection, or some sort. The reason is, that HIV associations, which seem to be in COVID 19 are related on the phylogenic tree of life, to association with some fungus and skin conditions.

If you do get a vax, then stay at the center for about a half hour, if they have EMTs there. If you get a reaction, they also suggest either an epi pen or antihistamines be kept near by. With antihistamines, about three tablets ought to do it if you have a reaction. You should have a medical person of some sort near you by then?

When I get it, it will be done under close scrutiny. No worries.
:)

The_Ruffneck

I'm 36, so my chances of dying from COVID are 0.001% or something.Sure the chance of side effects from a vaccine may be small but the chance of me dying from COVID is also very small.The Pfizer vaccine long term safety study is not complete until January 2023, there were no animal studies testing, I don't agree with COVID vaccine passports and having to check in everywhere.Nobody in their right mind should be taking the COVID vaccine and should be opposing the COVID passports at all costs as it will lead to a Chinese style social credit system.

lamdo263

I'm 36, so my chances of dying from COVID are 0.001% or something.Sure the chance of side effects from a vaccine may be small but the chance of me dying from COVID is also very small.The Pfizer vaccine long term safety study is not complete until January 2023, there were no animal studies testing, I don't agree with COVID vaccine passports and having to check in everywhere.Nobody in their right mind should be taking the COVID vaccine and should be opposing the COVID passports at all costs as it will lead to a Chinese style social credit system.
Yes, I have reservations about the vax myself.