Could America Vaccinate Itself Right Out of Existence?

GBBrawler

Here is more concerning news in the form of a video interview from a top virologist in the field, Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche about the new COVID-19 mRNA vaccines. From The Highwire with Del Bigtree video channel on Bitchute.con. Start at point 57:25

VACCINE DISASTER AHEAD

paulyoung2

it is doing just that.. as i said no one is getting out of this one unless the steps are taken.. i even outlined the main one.. the only thing you will be able to do is get in small groups who refuse the vaccines which is highly recommended by me but have the financial backup to pull it.. the deep state is very cruel when you are an outsider that play fight
dont ever take this vaccine.. mark my words

lamdo263

I've never taken a flu shot, I've never had a vaccine, I've never had to undergo a form of government issued vaccine for influenza that entailed treatment's to "build immunity".
Not even as a baby.
I've survived them all, with no complications.

The first thing people do when confronted by a virus is go directly towards a government issued vaccine.
By then, there are already multiple mutations of the same virus.

If you really believe a vaccine created by the same people who created the virus will save you, then you're completely lost.

Yet, people still believe that these super viruses are from animal's.
No, the outbreaks are just event's that have high ratios to contract through certain breed's.
In this case, a bat; dieses that potentially concur.
Yet, it is a form of sars again.

Only a fool would believe this vaccine will help.
What they're trying to do is to cap the capsid and I don't have a song and dance for that because it rhymes. If you think that you've had covid, then take one or two MacDonald's large plastic drinking cups and pee in them during the nighttime. Save this pee till morning and then with a strong laterally toss, put that pee out onto the grass.

What happens is that grass is a plant that disseminates the virus. Green growing things are a counterbalance to animal life on this here globe. Believe it or not, the grass will read what's in the pee and send back a signal to human life, as to what's going on with the virus in that pee to the soma, or sleeping part of how humans function.

This is what Monk Gregor Mendel referred to as nature's reflecting adding input back into the organ, ability . It's good not to throw this in the presence of cops, or say near to people having an outdoor picnic, or maybe even into the wind. This is a three phased human made virus. The only friends we just about have left, are the grasses and trees.

paulyoung2

they are not trying.. they are bringing FULLY OPERATED AI SYSTEM to run the human species and in a much smaller form than the 8 billion.. they want it much lower number.. they want earth to have fully operated AI system this is the route they chose for the upgrade to type 1.. it is a route most take but they take it over the liberty of the species that was the species that belong to earth.. the species that YH gave the land to take care of the habitant species.. they want it all under AI.. they want you to get a paycheck every month home as long as you have no ideas in your head regarding earth.. they dont want you ever get into antarctica or beyond.. they dont want you to go to war against them and kill them.. they want you fat with groceries to your door via drone eventually and they want you with an automated paycheck of specific amount so you are fat happy and hook up to the grid for good

you will NEVER lose food
you will NEVER lose the grid
you WILL lose life since they want many of you off.. they want you cut down to much MUCH lower number..

as i said they took upgrade which is good thing.. and made it into hell.. so yes WHILE YH IS VERY MAD AND PUNISHED YOUR SPECIES.. they TOOK IT AND ABUSED IT TO THE 10TH DEGREE creating hell for you on earth

IAmThoth

they are not trying.. they are bringing FULLY OPERATED AI SYSTEM to run the human species and in a much smaller form than the 8 billion.. they want it much lower number.. they want earth to have fully operated AI system this is the route they chose for the upgrade to type 1.. it is a route most take but they take it over the liberty of the species that was the species that belong to earth.. the species that YH gave the land to take care of the habitant species.. they want it all under AI.. they want you to get a paycheck every month home as long as you have no ideas in your head regarding earth.. they dont want you ever get into antarctica or beyond.. they dont want you to go to war against them and kill them.. they want you fat with groceries to your door via drone eventually and they want you with an automated paycheck of specific amount so you are fat happy and hook up to the grid for good

you will NEVER lose food
you will NEVER lose the grid
you WILL lose life since they want many of you off.. they want you cut down to much MUCH lower number..

as i said they took upgrade which is good thing.. and made it into hell.. so yes WHILE YH IS VERY MAD AND PUNISHED YOUR SPECIES.. they TOOK IT AND ABUSED IT TO THE 10TH DEGREE creating hell for you on earth
What you've lost in translation is, humans are "A.i".
We've always been bio-machines.

This entire world is a machine.
Machinery is every aspect of living.
We have metals inside of us;iron, copper,etc.

You've fallen to a path that we as humans will be ruled by higher artificial intelligence, as in this time, we ourselves are intelligent machine's.
Made in a sense of biological aspects, but nothing changes how far we can go.

Neurological industrial components will rule surgery in a very short amount of year's, you'll see it.

Don't be fooled by paranoia to only think we won't become apart of A.I's ultimatum.