Could asteroid be let to hit 2029?

lamdo263

If you don't have something to do web-wise and want to argue potentials, this might be the posting for you.

Both past seers Babba Vanga and Nostradamus said they've seen in the past, that in year to come, 2029, that there will be the impact of a six mile wide asteroid to the surface of Planet Earth. This is where we live. babba vanga nostradamus predict asteroid impect 2029 - Bing

These past twenty years seem to be a hoge podge of happenings, which border on the almost seems hard to explain.

EXAMPLES ARE: There were noted strange goings on, concerning the happening of 9/11 with certain businesses moving out of the WTC buildings nights before the planes impacted.
2.In the Oklahoma Federal Building bombing, there was a witness who said they looked down in the hole caused by the explosion and had seen large heavy military equipment, that shouldn't have been there. 3.That in the covid plague, there was telling that the company that supposedly developed this virus, was in-fact a multi countried, multi funded by stocks, international company and an illuminatii card game predicted this pandemic. Conspiracies' conspiracies.

So this past circumstances lead us to question and this to this date of posting is current, with a recent printed to media claim, { If there's going to be an asteroid impact, then we'll be ready for it? }.

The terrible ifs accumulate, but what would be the physical cost to this planet?

The issue is now and we can postulate on this potentiality all we want, would the government and powers meant to protect our interest, instead like the God Saturn, turn on his children killing them?

Extra note. For myself, I've simply been able to find the coding for the bots that the Orions used in the Voronezh landing and let their military know I exist. Like I said before, I was a past warrior on another planet. Know off world military and military technologies quite well. I'm no one's sacrificial goat for taking. Just know now that I'm in their system. voroheez Russian UFO landing - Bing

OakFieldAlienz444

Here's one what if you had the choice of staying on earth and dying from the asteroid impact or living underground
OR going up on a UFO that offered to save humanity.

You have no way of knowing if the aliens are really benevolant.

What would you choose to do?

might make an interesting poll topic.

lamdo263

Here's one what if you had the choice of staying on earth and dying from the asteroid impact or living underground

1. Here's one what if you had the choice of staying on earth and dying from the asteroid impact or living underground
OR going up on a UFO that offered to save humanity. Answer, not going to do that. This is an ice age we're in and can turn on us real quickly and the effects on humans underground, long term is not what you want. I like hoy dogs out of a package, occasional turf, with my surf, BUT NO PEOPLE. If you going to be doing something like that to me, then for light years around I'll try to be activating all kinds of bots, if most of alienism has gone corrupt and I still know activation codes for a lot of alien machinery.

2. You have no way of knowing if the aliens are really benevolent. Answer. Yes I do, I'm more predominantly aliens myself. No biggie and simple Simon as it is.

3. What would you choose to do? Answer, While this society is sizing up me, I'm doing the same to it. I didn't want it this way, but I'm not a go-for boy for the crooked people that run this planet.

The Arrival was a pretty good movie and script in just getting along with some types of aliens. A lot of problems encountered in the entire affair, we caused by Earth humans themselves. I'm not friends with the Planetary Society. They tricked me and jumped all over me. There's a few other groups that have tried the same sh*t with me. For myself, I feel that the top level of this society lately, has gone a little weird. THIS IS NOT MY FAULT.

Thank you O.F. was enjoyable.

lamdo263

On the Billy Meier landing, it was one big attempted rook. Door to door product salespeople and what they were selling was a lie. What they had done was search in my past for a common genetic link to Semjase their Pleiadean Cosmonaut. Yeah they found it, but there was an accident involved that cost her her life.

Because of this lying, to an extent I own the aliens that then came here with the Pleiadeans. On their part this was an extremely badly played hand of cards.
Their bad and one wouldn't think that of the Pleiadeans.

The latest goof that I have to laugh at, is the attempted bonding of me to Hollywood stars. Yes I like some of them, but their not gods to me. Earth people are nuts, they don't know when to leave well enough alone and what they attempt, they usually fumble up.

TimeFlipper

If the Aliens were really benevolent, they would deflect the asteroid away from Earth and secretly let scientists know what they had done...I believe Aliens have been responsible for many years of deflecting asteroids, plus other life saving events for the Earth...If Aliens can get to Earth, they would also have the ability to turn asteroids away..

lamdo263

If the Aliens were really benevolent, they would deflect the asteroid away from Earth and secretly let scientists know what they had done...I believe Aliens have been responsible for many years of deflecting asteroids, plus other life saving events for the Earth...If Aliens can get to Earth, they would also have the ability to turn asteroids away..
What if the cream of the crop wants to eliminate this group of humans.