Could I be an abductee?

WolfOfTheDragon

What up Paranormalis. It's been a good six years since I been here.

I been googling about aliens all night, and after pretty much forever I want to post here (cuz there seems to be a lot of inactive alien forums) to get opinions on what I think are signs of possible alien abduction. I am not 100% convinced, as I am always a skeptic at heart. I have never posted anything like this before.

To start off, I have always had an interest in ufos, paranormal, etc since I was a kid. I'd say like since 8 or so if I had to give a general date. Reading all I could, getting spooked by Unsolved Mysteries, exploring online, etc

I dream about aliens and ufos frequently. Lights in bedrooms, seeing ufos, flashing lights outside, seeing the actual aliens, and rarely on a ship. This has been since teenage years. When I wake up I would sometimesfind I had a nosebleed in the night or after waking. I've read nosebleeds at night are a sign of abduction. This literally only happened during nights with alien/ufo dreams. No other times.

I have experienced missing time, a time or two. The one I remember is from when I was 15. I woke up at 9 or 10, and I walked from the living room where I'd slept and suddenly the clocks in the kitchen said past one.

Pics and art of greys tends to really spook me. I don't like looking if I cam avoid it. Watching alien programs will give me unsettling feelings for the whole night, like something bad is going to happen

I have a lot of tiny scars mostly on my hands and arms I don't recall getting. They are small, only a few centimeters long at most. A new one has shown up on my face, on my cheek between my lip/nose. The idea of an implant fascinates and scares me.

My right ear randomly starts to loudly ring. It feels like it gets clogged, and my ability to hear from it goes down and there's a loud, steady hum/ring. It goes away after a minute or two. This has been a near lifelong thing too.

There's other stuff...the feeling of being watched at night/day, waking up feeling a presence, seeing lights in my room, the general feelings of terror. Sleep paralysis sort of stuff I guess.

All that said, it seems pretty underwhelming. What do you think? Do I have something more going than a simple UFO obsession?

Last edited:

taykair

We are instructed by the social-powers-that-be that if someone "identifies" as a particular type of person, then we are obligated to threat him (or her or whatever) as that type. So, if you identify as an abductee, then you must be one. Hell, if you identifiy as an extraterrestrial, then we are obligated to support that courageous choice as well.

Seriously, I have no idea whether you were snatched by ETs or not, but I rather doubt it. Other than a seriously flawed bit of reasoning known as the Drake Equation, there is no reasonable evidence of intelligent life outside this planet. (Truth be told, there is little evidence of intelligent life on this planet either.)

I can hear the outcry now: "The universe is so incredibly huge," the believers say, "that it would be the height of arrogance to maintain that humans are alone in it." Fine. I'll live with being arrogant until proof to the contrary humbles me. I don't mind.

I will now shut up and go back to my little corner of the room while the others here explain to you how very, very wrong and stupid I am for denying "the obvious".

Take care.

Last edited:

Kairos

Have you ever fucked around with the occult?

Cirrus

Other than a seriously flawed bit of reasoning known as the Drake Equation, there is no reasonable evidence of intelligent life outside this planet.

Some of the Drake Equation reasoning has merit such as:

"Never pay attention to the rumors and what they assume."

or

"Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination."

or

"The game ain’t always fair and that’s the thing though. You can play your heart out, everybody don’t get a ring though."

Maybe you're right about there being a lack of intelligent life inside our planet....