could someone give me schemes of the simplest time machine?

lamdo263

Thank you very much. i need to make an hdr. but here in Brazil it is complicated to buy this equipment
Go to time travel institute - Bing or time travel institute archives - Bing

Find a poster to where if you use just the first and last letter of their name, the initials come out as C.N. This past post in the twenty year ago range was an extensive HDR user. Read his post at all cost, because what occurs is that an HDR user has to build up an experience level of both times they use their HDRs and a technical dictionary of what can go wrong.

Here is an additional experience record of people that have used the HRD.*Remember, if you get this to work, try and blend in and look like everyone else. Don't stick out as a sore thumb, as a time cop will send you back to where you started. Also, do not attempt to take pictures. What happens when you do this, is like taking a small boat through a half filled water tunnel and casting your fishing hook upon the walls of that tunnel.

The only thing is, sometimes the pictures do not turn white and you will have time cops after you for that.*If you have any experiences after your time travel jump and are fading back to that time, then go to a train yard to where there's a locomotive train sitting on the tracks. Go over and place your arms around a part of the train locomotive you can sort of hug and hold it there for one half hour.

What causes this is an attached resonant frequency, from another timeline and it has to be canceled out by localizing to a prominent object, that's been here for quite a while. The train locomotive is just right for this.

You can also appeal to someone here who has extensive HRD use. They may take you under their wing.*You need to know by instinct how the HDR works.

steven chiverton

steven gibbs stm or space time modulator is simple heres a modified version i made but like allways no vortex to test it with

Attachments

• space time modulator upgrade.JPG
    space time modulator upgrade.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 14
  • new model stm pic 2.jpg
    new model stm pic 2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11

steven chiverton

the negative output leed with a long leed and a clamp is clamped onto a tree or anything in a vortex area and the positive output leed goes to a copper plate attached to your navel area .
adjust the dials one by one till you get a strange or funny feeling .

Parazite1986

The radio time machine is more complex but I had great results in astral travels with it. Here is my time machine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
I think I read somewhere recently. Like legit. That Tesla coils w/ powerful laser interrupting the spark gap directionally shifts time? I dont know for sure but I’m just done building my flyback circuit. I’m about to see if this will be strong enough to give a inch or two spark that way I can throw my 4w laser on it and see what happens. Yolo.

lamdo263

I think I read somewhere recently. Like legit. That Tesla coils w/ powerful laser interrupting the spark gap directionally shifts time? I dont know for sure but I’m just done building my flyback circuit. I’m about to see if this will be strong enough to give a inch or two spark that way I can throw my 4w laser on it and see what happens. Yolo.
Great find. Best of luck if you go.

start at edge

I would very much like it if it helps me to make a simple time machine without being the hdr. I live in Brazil, so it is difficult to understand the construction of HDR. if you can give me a pdf of a time machine construction, I would appreciate it very much
The fact that you are from Brazil is a huge plus from my point of view.
There is indeed a concept and a complete design of what you are looking for, but it is not as simple as you may expect. It is also not complicated, it only has a lot of components that are simple, each of them, but they are many. Also, it is for information retrieval from the future, not for physical time travel (although, starting from the initial design, it could be possible to approach that too).
I would trust the HDR in a blink of an eye and would embrace this approach – IF THERE WOULD BE ONE SINGLE PROOF that it worked in some machine involving manipulation of time, even one single time … but there is no such proof (not yet, or at least not on the internet).
If you are still interested in this subject, just write a private message, providing your e-mail address – then we will go from there.

Great find. Best of luck if you go.
the negative output leed with a long leed and a clamp is clamped onto a tree or anything in a vortex area and the positive output leed goes to a copper plate attached to your navel area .
adjust the dials one by one till you get a strange or funny feeling .

i saw you two liked my prior comment so here’s the results from a flyback transformer powered spark gap Tesla coil (sgtc) I whipped up and using a 4w laser to shoot the gap.

I tried this once when I was younger with a less powerful handheld laser and nothing happened to the gap and I had no results.

In this case however with a more powerful laser I was indeed able to get the spark gap to nullify. I took readings of time using a digital clock and analog watch. I did not find a shift in time and the only other option would be to use a gravity clock or pendulum to verify results.

the process of experiment was about 30 mins of me shooting the laser at the gap. I did this literally until my battery for laser died. I used a blue laser seated in a heat sink and Ice cooled it. I used a voltage/amp regulated laser driver. The laser was about 4w power.

the Tesla coil driven by flyback was powered from a 12v 17ah battery. That went to a zvs flyback driver with two caps and two mosfets (among other things on the board) from the board This ran to my flyback. Flyback ran to a 30k doorknob cap and one end from the cap went to the primary. And the other end of the cap went to my spark gap. The second end of my spark gap went to my other end of primary.

when given power This caused a zvs pulse of high voltage at the spark gap which ran through the two exiting wires. One side runs through the primary. This is the entire purpose of the whole system. For Tesla coils. To get a pulsing field at the primary that the secondary can pickup from induction I believe from the changing field through the air bearing.

from here. I can only speculate I either performed something incorrectly that made my results not successful or that the concept is a hoax. I can speculate changing from a zvs to another type of waveform driver instead but with as many options that are possible I’d like some direction. I can also try having a magnetically quenched spark gap?? I dont know I’m just shooting in the dark

If anyone has any ideas or recommendations I can happily do my best to follow through. Please show me the direction I need to take in order to replicate a experience that actually works. A legit schematic or analog schematic whatever. Just lemme know

sorry if I noobed on anything. I’m just a amateur learning!

thanks guys!

here’s some pics

Attachments

• 836D0E46-5BB1-4E1F-B0A5-6ABB494A6D46.png
    836D0E46-5BB1-4E1F-B0A5-6ABB494A6D46.png
    4 MB · Views: 13
  • 6E511402-F44C-4E20-98AB-5C35FC6559EE.png
    6E511402-F44C-4E20-98AB-5C35FC6559EE.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 11
  • 7E4381B4-A1A8-44A2-BC02-B92B770FCAE1.png
    7E4381B4-A1A8-44A2-BC02-B92B770FCAE1.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 10
  • F75D018B-91E3-4A70-A87C-724D00A28506.png
    F75D018B-91E3-4A70-A87C-724D00A28506.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 9
  • 6D90CFF8-602A-4037-B9DE-6FAE32D35992.png
    6D90CFF8-602A-4037-B9DE-6FAE32D35992.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 8
  • C4164C5E-717B-4ED8-A57A-0FF8707A7B3B.png
    C4164C5E-717B-4ED8-A57A-0FF8707A7B3B.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 8

lamdo263

i saw you two liked my prior comment so here’s the results from a flyback transformer powered spark gap Tesla coil (sgtc) I whipped up and using a 4w laser to shoot the gap.

I tried this once when I was younger with a less powerful handheld laser and nothing happened to the gap and I had no results.

In this case however with a more powerful laser I was indeed able to get the spark gap to nullify. I took readings of time using a digital clock and analog watch. I did not find a shift in time and the only other option would be to use a gravity clock or pendulum to verify results.

the process of experiment was about 30 mins of me shooting the laser at the gap. I did this literally until my battery for laser died. I used a blue laser seated in a heat sink and Ice cooled it. I used a voltage/amp regulated laser driver. The laser was about 4w power.

the Tesla coil driven by flyback was powered from a 12v 17ah battery. That went to a zvs flyback driver with two caps and two mosfets (among other things on the board) from the board This ran to my flyback. Flyback ran to a 30k doorknob cap and one end from the cap went to the primary. And the other end of the cap went to my spark gap. The second end of my spark gap went to my other end of primary.

when given power This caused a zvs pulse of high voltage at the spark gap which ran through the two exiting wires. One side runs through the primary. This is the entire purpose of the whole system. For Tesla coils. To get a pulsing field at the primary that the secondary can pickup from induction I believe from the changing field through the air bearing.

from here. I can only speculate I either performed something incorrectly that made my results not successful or that the concept is a hoax. I can speculate changing from a zvs to another type of waveform driver instead but with as many options that are possible I’d like some direction. I can also try having a magnetically quenched spark gap?? I dont know I’m just shooting in the dark

If anyone has any ideas or recommendations I can happily do my best to follow through. Please show me the direction I need to take in order to replicate a experience that actually works. A legit schematic or analog schematic whatever. Just lemme know

thanks guys!

here’s some pics
How this time travel use got his HDR to work, is that he mounted the Tesla Coil on the hood of his car, then put it into operation. He secondly got his HDR to work from inside of the car.

What I think we're looking at is a unity blended field, with regards to operation as during the operation of the T-coil, that Tesla coil super-loads the electrical field outside of the vehicle. So there must be a blend, or transition between the internal dynamics of the HDR and the field established by the Tesla Coil. So one state of value merges into the other.

What I'm thinking in reference to the copper plates, is that is it one or two plates that has to be used? This is a unity field abstraction. Guess that you could try both.

Here's what the problem is. The auto in order to jump, has to be in synchronization with part of the copper rubbing plate. So will it work with one or two. I say this because the dynamics of how the HDR works is slightly changed.

You could try clamping it to a tree, fence etc. Sooner or later you'd get it right.

lamdo263

thanks guys!

here’s some pics
I have a sister that time traveled with a well known personality. I will leave the name out and just explain to you how she took me along too.

We lived apart and in her vehicle, she looked this guy up from another country. They were just being jerks and shooting their mouths off about this. But what the deal was, even though we lived apart, is she was my fraternal twin. I only found out about her a short while ago, but this was a few years back in time.

I found out about her when she first contacted this guy. I was having daydreams, to where I would visualize a high school girl by the name of Janine Aeander and these pictures would come though really strong. Pretty, oval face, long blond hair. She looked a lot like J. Alexander, that's why the day dream states.

I started to physically sync with her, I guess because from where she was, she became popular, so the law of twins rejoining started to lock in. I don't exactly know the mechanics of her time travel device, but her and this personality time traveled back to the time of the dinosaurs. I got sick from the rejoining and was bedridden for about two maybe three days, can't remember.

But at one point during that fugue state, I went to the kitchen to get some aspirin, got that down the hatch, but on the way back to my bedroom, fell to my knees in front of the hall closet. I could kind of see through my eye lids and what I was seeing was dense jungle-like foliage and heard the sounds of dinosaurs. Kind of like in Jurassic Park 1.Could also smell, feel the dense air, heard all sorts of sounds.

This lasted about a minute and I could see the trail that my sister and this guy had taken, but my body was still in this time. So I must have been double-merged in time space.

When she came back to this time, she passed through the junk vampire eras, that David Hatcher Childress mentions in his South American Adventure series. What my darling sister managed to do, was to erase my resistance to the junk vampire plagues. The time travel was in the 1970s, but the latter effects occurred during April 1982. But the changing into a hybrid vampire were about 2005, "which no way in the world, I wanted to happen", was in about 2005.https://www.amazon.com/Cities-Ancient-Mysteries

I was morphing into a vampire. All the things that start to happen to a person when they become a vampire, were starting to occur to me. The vampire clans and the government, I feel were in on the stop of me becoming a vamp. They just didn't want me in their ranks, so I was bitten by some kind of creature, lab grown on my right breast. A voice to me NOT to wash these twin puncture sets of holes on my breast and to let them weep. *Junk vampires as said in Hatcher Childress's work, were a type of revenge vampire conjured up in India that spread across lower Asia, till the invested in Europe. They are NOT polished clan, hidden associated to humans vampire clans. Plauge 16 to 1700s

I had a dream the next day of a black funnel opening up underneath me in bed and a hand jetting out, grabbing my soul from going down that funnel. I woke up drenched in sweat, but I knew from that point I was going to be okay.

The thing is I'm trying to express, is that there's a collinear field effect that when even when a twin occurs, that they drag the other twin's identity along with them, in a time jump. So this is why I'm not sure about the second copper plate.

To anyone else here, yes this really happened and is pertinent to our topic of discussion. So please do not dispute, or aggravate. Just keep your opinions to what I said happen to me, to yourself. Best that I can do for you. Nice set of pics on the experimentation by the way.

Last edited: