Could the 'Theory Of Relativity' proof time travel?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Nope. Relativity is just diversionary science to keep everyone in the dark. None of it is true. Even the concept of Mass is fiction. No one knows what it is. No one has ever isolated any of the numerous types of Mass proposed to exist. You might as well accept that Mass=Fairy Dust. Another imaginary substance that no one has ever seen.

Monica Brannan

Nope. Relativity is just diversionary science to keep everyone in the dark. None of it is true. Even the concept of Mass is fiction. No one knows what it is. No one has ever isolated any of the numerous types of Mass proposed to exist. You might as well accept that Mass=Fairy Dust. Another imaginary substance that no one has ever seen.
Have you ever taken a degree in physics? I don't mean for that to sound rude, I am genuinely curious.

TheDoctor

Well, it hasn't been disproved as of yet.
I believe that if there was a wormhole, it wouldn't be visible.
People have flown and witnessed skips of time randomly over long distances.

I think that it is higher dimensional space in a 3rd dimensional universe.
Imagine you stick your fingers through the second dimension.
They would look like 5 flat ovals.
Now imagine you take them out and the space is still there.

It wouldn't be visible.
A creature could possibly accidentally walk through that higher dimensional space.
They would be able to navigate it to appear somewhere else in the 2nd dimension quicker.

Just a thought.
@Monica Brannan , while I am on your side about this, I should mention that that video was a hoax. Or at least the first part of it with the two guys. It's been proven to be a hoax. I'm not sure about the second part though

Monica Brannan

I believe that if there was a wormhole, it wouldn't be visible.
People have flown and witnessed skips of time randomly over long distances.

I think that it is higher dimensional space in a 3rd dimensional universe.
Imagine you stick your fingers through the second dimension.
They would look like 5 flat ovals.
Now imagine you take them out and the space is still there.

It wouldn't be visible.
A creature could possibly accidentally walk through that higher dimensional space.
They would be able to navigate it to appear somewhere else in the 2nd dimension quicker.

Just a thought.
@Monica Brannan , while I am on your side about this, I should mention that that video was a hoax. Or at least the first part of it with the two guys. It's been proven to be a hoax. I'm not sure about the second part though
Who proved the vid?

TheDoctor

Who proved the vid?
I can't recall who specifically did. If i do ill tell you. I remember one of the pieces of evidence was that the tattoo should be way more faded.

TheDoctor

Who proved the vid?
Oh wait, I remember. It was a commercial for a Swedish company called AMF Pension or something like that. This was also not their only time travel commercial. The point behind it was like, "get a pension plan for when you're older." or something like that.

Monica Brannan

Who proved the vid?
Oh wait, I remember. It was a commercial for a Swedish company called AMF Pension or something like that. This was also not their only time travel commercial. The point behind it was like, "get a pension plan for when you're older." or something like that.
I had the feeling in the back of my mind. They both look slightly different and their tattoo would be more faded if he were genuinely older.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I took high school physics in high school. Learned it like the back of my hand.
Can you run your understanding of physics by me? I like to hear different points of view in science. It helps to expand my brain.

You might say I fall into a group of researchers called experimentalists. Here is a thread I started a while back where I investigate a device built by Tesla. Do pay attention to the section on centrifugal force. It's very informative.

Tesla's Zero Time Generator