Debate Couples suing over renting a haunted house

kurisu

I saw this on yahoo and, thought I would post this here to see what you all think. They "light" incident seems weird ( fakish ) to me however the bowling pin seems real enough although as noted with most paranormal powers and, hunting they can be set up to seem real

Not sure about this one though so real or fake you decide!

Hard to say here not really enough footage to tell if it is fake or real. I would question the audio a bit does seem faked. if they are experiencing paranormaactivity it is on a very small scale. Not enough to worry about i dont get anything major from this home. I dont pick up anything haunted from the home. Maybe a restless spirit who needs help at best and that is reaching. I am speaking from experience. I also can pick up on spirits as i drive by a location as well as photos. I seem to get an energy imprint. But i do not get this from this vid. Maybe if it was longer and detailed more of the activity it would explain more. That is what makes me wonder. Love and Light Vamp1r3Godddess

Joe

I saw this on yahoo and, thought I would post this here to see what you all think. They "light" incident seems weird ( fakish ) to me however the bowling pin seems real enough although as noted with most paranormal powers and, hunting they can be set up to seem real

Not sure about this one though so real or fake you decide!

Ok I watched the part where they tell you to watch the bowwling pin falling over a few times and I can't see anything!

kurisu

Ok I watched the part where they tell you to watch the bowwling pin falling over a few times and I can't see anything!

The bowling pin falls over however this is a bad copy of the original video it doesn't even shows the bowling pin lol

Let me look for a better copy of the video on youtube~

Joe

Here you go watch this video it's much better

Ah ok. Thanks alot mate. This time I saw it quite clearly, just saw black in the other video. :)

Don't know about it now though. Think it would be quite easy to forge that one though, wouldn't need more then a piece of string. ;)

kurisu

Ah ok. Thanks alot mate. This time I saw it quite clearly, just saw black in the other video. :)

Don't know about it now though. Think it would be quite easy to forge that one though, wouldn't need more then a piece of string. ;)

I agree completely there hasn't been any overwhelming proof other then, the so called 'voice' which would be easy enough to create as for the light flickering on and, off I would have to see it have several times due to the 'spirit' being annoyed by a person. Other then, that it can be explained by a loose light bulb or wiring problems ( especially those ceiling light are usually never tight enough ). And, finally the bowling pin can be rigged in so many ways it's not even funny.

Joe

Yea like you say there are so many ways to do the same and when you have a dimmly lit video that doesnt sport the best quality, even easier.