Court Case Rules Covid doesn't exist

steven chiverton

is covid classed as a pathogen listen to this video some women encounted a portal and spoke to an ancient one and he new about a pathogen spreading throught the world in the future from the ancient past .

start at edge

Is there a way I can give this 1000 likes at once ??
ALBERTA, you’re GREAT !!! … the world, the whole world thanks you !!!

TimeFlipper

is covid classed as a pathogen listen to this video some women encounted a portal and spoke to an ancient one and he new about a pathogen spreading throught the world in the future from the ancient past .
The only thing concerning me was when i went onto You Tube to look at remarks from viewers, the "comments" had been switched off by the woman who made the video clip...

steven chiverton

ive had t
The only thing concerning me was when i went onto You Tube to look at remarks from viewers, the "comments" had been switched off by the woman who made the video clip...
that to and other video's with the comments turned off , if its true no one would believe it so why listen to the critics just turn off the comments

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper the other thing you might be thinking is what did i get the jabs for if this doesnt exist?
You obviously dont know me at all...However, if you want to believe in what some random deluded woman was driveling on about sticking her head through an astral portal and chatting to an 8 foot soldier from ancient Roman times that wanted her to send the covid pathogen through time to him to wipe out his enemies, then thats "your" prerogative my old pal, its certainly not mine! :ROFLMAO:..