Covid 21 and the Fall predictions

paradox404

A few predictions regarding the future of the west and the death/rebirth of western civilization. I suppose C21 and the fall are one and the same technically but I've separated the two.

Post fall predictions based on premonitions and prophecies. Not sure how well this will age but I'll leave it here anyway.

Covid 21:
  • The vaccines will cause serious side effects within those who take the Covid 19 Vaccine, one side effect is a high death rate
  • Government's will attempt to cover the issue up, either with a "new C19 strain" or a "Covid-21", showing data from vaccine side effects/deaths as it's "Infection data". The virus itself will never exist.
  • More Nazi-Like behavior as exhibited previously in Victoria (Australia) and the UK.
The Fall:
  • Western Civilization will tear itself apart within a few years.
  • China launches a massive expansion attempt to get new territories that haven't already submitted to it's tyranny. Resistance cells attempt to hold back the Chinese armies and the traitors of their own countries.
  • Global population plummets as a result of the vaccines, war, sterilization etc.
  • Caucasian population nearly gets decimated
  • Basically nightmare fuel crossed with nazi and soviet horror movies. I'd rather not explain how messed up things get.
Post Fall:
  • Technology continues to be advanced. Not to benefit the consumer, but to benefit the government and whomever makes it.
  • Resistance cells attempt to create new technology in order to survive, however it becomes apparent that they will be over-powered by sheer numbers if they don't come up with some massive breakthrough.
  • Breakthrough is achieved, in the form of faster than light propulsion.
  • Ships are built to evacuate the remnants of western civilization and it's legacy/achievements
  • China likely has a space navy. Attempts are made to eradicate the western remnants before they are able to be "Sealed"
Exodus: (Mid Century)
  • After a sufficient fleet is built, the "Kings of the Earth" are evacuated in one massive event (Rapture).
  • Fleet heads deep into the galaxy in search of the planet mentioned in prophecy. (Described as being free of oceans in prophecy, but is full of forests and rivers in visions)
  • New ideas in the Tyrannical world order become scarce and technological advancement begins to stagnate, crawling to more or less a snail pace, as those clever enough to figure out the complex problems involved in advancing their tech are typically able to see the Order for what it is.
  • Death of a figurehead causes a stir within the fleet, arrival to the world is a few years after.
Rebirth:
  • It is agreed within the fleet that the planet be colonized first through a city controlled by all former nations, so that the planet may be colonized properly through this Hub. Resources are dropped from orbit. Ships mine from some unknown place likely within that star system.
  • Each former nation part of the exodus is given a part of the planet similar to their former environment, and sized based on what population the land can support.
  • There is a massive ongoing concern about inbreeding due to the incredibly low populations that survived. Apparently this is solved at some point.
  • Computers aren't present unless the situation requires them. Most stores and places don't have them. Places that still use them are the transit networks and FTL drives & navigation, and are likely using pre-fall designs.
  • Population grows back into the millions.
  • Children get kidnapped by some unknown actor. One child leads a group of the kidnapped children back to a nearby town/city, and exposing the plot.
  • Computer technology is relearned and reintegrated back into society. It is unclear if this is due to the unknown actor or homegrown.
End of the Earth: (Only based on prophecies)
  • Some major event likely involves people from the old earth attempting to destroy the children of the new earth. Massive battle ensues and the attackers are pushed back to earth.
  • As the those belonging to the new earth are still fairly low in numbers, and recovering from the fall, it is decided that to prevent the second genocide, the old Earth must be destroyed. The earth is shattered.
  • It's said that events after this are peaceful in nature, as evil has no home to reside in.

Last edited:

paradox404

The Woman and the Dragon prophecy:

Period: Exodus

A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back. But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven. The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

To explain this prophecy, like the rest of revelation you need to look at it from modern events as seen by someone 2000 years ago. In this case it helps to know about the symbolism used in modern times. The characters aren't physical beings. The dragon is described as being red (China). One point of interest is the circle of 12 stars on the woman's head. In modern times we see both the Chinese red dragon but also a 12 star flag of the EU:

It could be argued that the 12 stars represent the 12 tribes of Israel, however there are no other modern connection to the imagery. Modern Israel for instance, is warned about in revelation, or at the very least the issue itself is referenced. "I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan." (There is evidence to connect modern jews to a race called the Khazar's, not the 12 tribes. Regardless, in this example the personification refers both to virgin mary and that the personification of Europe (Sometimes referred to Europa or Europa Regina). It's said that some time before the events of the new testament that some Jews were forced to convert to Greek beliefs, before both Israel and Greece was conquered by Rome.

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun." (Ecclesiastes 1:9)

If you're still reading, you're probably wondering what this symbolism has to do with the Exodus. Literally everything, the Man that will rule the nation with an iron scepter is referring to the civilization that emerges on the New Earth. I'd guess that the symbolism comes from a mixture of God/Jesus (Yahweh/Yoshua) and the typically masculine role of defending the weak and the young. In this case trying to defend your the last of your race from being wiped out.

As this story goes, China and those in the synagogue of Satan will attempt to wipe out the west during The Fall, fail, and the remnants will try to flee eventually. The dragon tries to stop them from leaving and tries to kill them before they can. The "Rapture" aka exodus occurs, a massive battle occurs breaks out between the "Angels" of both sides. The enemy space navy is then destroyed and they lose their ability to follow the evacuees. It's important to note that the dragon is used interchangeably with devil/satan, meaning that the fleet may be comprised also of the zombie vassal nations of the first beast

Ilofe

There will be no end of Earth from this virus. Before people on our planet suffered much worth viruses and basically there was no medicine and any medication or equipment, millions were dyeing and still some how people survived made birth to more people and here we all are now.

paradox404

There will be no end of Earth from this virus. Before people on our planet suffered much worth viruses and basically there was no medicine and any medication or equipment, millions were dyeing and still some how people survived made birth to more people and here we all are now.

Covid is part of the plan for the fall. I've been reading that there's an effect of fertility and that the vaccine also has caused a number of deaths.

One point of interest though, covid vaccines alter the body in such a way that those whom took it are more susceptible to other diseases...

Ilofe

Covid is part of the plan for the fall. I've been reading that there's an effect of fertility and that the vaccine also has caused a number of deaths.

One point of interest though, covid vaccines alter the body in such a way that those whom took it are more susceptible to other diseases...

Well I wasn't planning to do it anyway.

paradox404

More rapturbating lunacy I see.

I take it you never actually read the predictions. Please quote where I said people are gunna randomly vanish cause god wisked them up.

If you don't like that I've used religion in my predictions, then act like an adult and go to a different thread.

6EQUJ5

I take it you never actually read the predictions. Please quote where I said people are gunna randomly vanish cause god wisked them up.

If you don't like that I've used religion in my predictions, then act like an adult and go to a different thread.
You're confusing actual cognitive awareness for the muses of a cult-like doomsayer. Anyone can extrapolate what you've proposed merely by looking at the current societal narratives promoted by the media, conspiracy and what you can find on the Youtube platform.

paradox404

You're confusing actual cognitive awareness for the muses of a cult-like doomsayer. Anyone can extrapolate what you've proposed merely by looking at the current societal narratives promoted by the media, conspiracy and what you can find on the Youtube platform.

Ah so you're an atheist who likes to bitch at people whom follow a god. Now buddy, you've proven that you don't actually read, because Christianity wasn't the only religion I referenced.

Also yes, to some degree I have extrapolated certain points through current events, although have attempted to refrain from doing so. Most of the predictions use religious prophecies as a basis. Again, not specifically Christian prophecies.

Anyhow, stop acting like a 12 year old kid and grow up. Don't denounce others for having, and believing in god(s).